BlackBerry Curve 8900 - Titanium (Unlocked) Smartphone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $204.95Trending at $208.99
- $275.00Trending at $294.89
- $267.95Trending at $294.89
- $339.99Trending at $612.84
- $219.95Trending at $260.00
- $539.99Trending at $571.05
- $309.99Trending at $330.00
About this product
- Product InformationA sleek twist on a classic style. You can keep your finger on the pulse of what's important to you with the BlackBerry Curve 8900 smartphone.The striking 480 x 360-pixel screen offers up crisp on-the-go video, images, text, maps and more. With a refined design, the BlackBerry Curve 8900 smartphone is an easy-to-use device that delivers expanded functionality and reliable results.
- Family LineBlackBerry Curve
- Storage Capacity256MB
- Network TechnologyGSM/GPRS/EDGE
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband)
- ConnectivityMicro USB
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1400 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 330 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 356 hr
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Screen Size2.4"
- Display Resolution480 x 360 pixels
- Color Depth16-bit (65000 colors)
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.29 in.
- Depth0.53 in.
- Width2.36 in.
- Weight3.87 oz
- Antenna TypeInternal
Most relevant reviews
- verush2007Sep 05, 2014by
Not happy with my BlackBerry Curve 8900
I think this is not a phone for a pay as you go Sims card. I think this phone was created to be use with a plan. I have been having so much trouble connecting to wifi and placing and receiving phone calls.
The speaker is very low quality, the battery doesn’t last longer ( I had to by a new one). When someone calls, you cannot hear the phone ring ( I already check the tones and settings). I miss my old phone
- austingarnerrNov 23, 2013by
Solid Addition To The Blackberry Curve Lineup
in short, the BlackBerry Curve 8900 is a solid addition to T-Mobile's smartphone lineup and one of the company's top offerings, in our opinion. It replaces the Curve 8300 series, and brings several notable improvements, including a sleeker design that's bolstered by a more solid construction and an amazingly sharp display, a faster processor, a full HTML Web browser, and a 3.2-megapixel camera. It also has integrated Wi-Fi with UMA support so you can make unlimited calls over a Wi-Fi network. However, my one big disappointment is the lack of 3G support. It's a feature that could really have given the 8900 an edge over its competition.
Despite this omission and some other minor issues, I would absolutely recommend the BlackBerry Curve 8900. It's a solid device that will appeal to both consumers and mobile professionals, offering a nice balance between work and play and all wrapped up in a sweet little package.Read full review
- ttboy78Mar 27, 2015by
Very Crapy Service.. Called their office number 6X no answer 800-971-3916
Bought this fone to travel out the country. The minute I got it I could never power up the unit. On the screen it shows te battery symbol with a slash across it. I check the battery and there is a red line on it indicating water damage. what business would sell this unit as refurbished knowing it does not power up. then the worse case is I've sent several messages with no replies, even call a number listed as there office fone.
- docky0425Jul 09, 2015by
Its a good purchase, for the cost you get a good producto, is simple to use.The only problem might be to use a wifi conecto since this device was develop for a movile conecto.
- daigaceraneFeb 03, 2013by
There are positive sides to Blackberry phone and of course some negative aspects (e.g. Nuking's & Phone Restart time (both from soft and hard reset).
This phone has great feel (a lot heavier than some other BB's), however that is pleasant feeling. The design - perfect for holding in hand for a long time.
This particular phone came with case and everything else that could be imagined necessary at the first glance.
Love the unlocked version of this device!