BlackBerry Curve 8520 - Pink (Unlocked) Smartphone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $216.77Trending at $237.99
- $214.95Trending at $229.95
- $459.77Trending at $479.00
- $298.99Trending at $317.11
- $569.99Trending at $594.99
- $224.99Trending at $228.98
About this product
- Product InformationThe BlackBerry Curve 8520 smart phone neatly fits in your hand. A full QWERTY keyboard makes typing and sending messages easy, and comfortable. The bright screen displays over 65,000 colors, providing a great viewing experience. Take photos or videos and upload them to photo sharing apps like Flickr Uploader, social networking sites like Facebook and MySpace. Send them to friends with MMS, messages, BlackBerry messenger or other instant messaging apps. Discover a world of possibilities and apps for the BlackBerry Curve 8520 smartphone at BlackBerry App World. Get breaking news, and the latest scores. Track the markets, stay on top of Hollywood gossip, enjoy live radio or just play games. Control music and multimedia with dedicated media keys found atop the BlackBerry Curve 8520 smart phone. Skip over songs, pause music to talk, or repeat your favorites over and over. You can even mute phone calls with the easy-access mute button. Access what's important with trackpad navigation. Like a laptop, the trackpad lets you scroll through menus, icons and info by gliding your finger over it. Press and click to select an item and navigate to where you want to go.
- Family LineBlackBerry Curve
- Storage Capacity256MB
- Network TechnologyGSM,GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband)
- Camera Resolution2.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD,MicroSDHC
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1150 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 270 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 408 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size2.46"
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.3 in.
- Depth0.6 in.
- Width2.4 in.
- Weight3.7 oz
Most relevant reviews
- lmoore38Mar 29, 2012by
Great starter Smart Phone that's very pretty and sleek!!
This is my first smartphone (I know, I know, I'm so behind) so it is a learning experience for me. Hence the ease of use rating. For all I know, compared to others like it, it's super easy. I like the features. I wish the calendar worked differently -- putting in appointments just adds a little dash to the date making it hard to glance and see what's coming up for you that day/week. My previous phone put little symbols on the day in different colors depending on what type of event it was. I got a great deal on the phone (brand new with the box and all stock accessories). Battery life is actually kind of cruddy... I used to charge my old crappy, not-smart phone every other night. The Curve I charge every night, even though it is brand new, because the battery is half depleted by lunchtime and I don't use it that much. LOVE the color!!!Read full review