BlackBerry Curve 8310 - Titanium (AT&T) Smartphone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
About this product
- Product InformationWrite emails and SMS text messages with the full QWERTY keyboard on the Blackberry Curve 8310. The metal casing of the titanium model gives a smooth finish and a secure feel in your hands. Using the Blackberry OS is a very secure way of handling data on the AT&T network. The 2.0-megapixel camera takes great photographs. Store these on the up to 4GB of memory, available via the external MicrosSD card. The trackball mouse makes navigating the 2.5-inch screen easy, which is useful when editing documents using the preloaded Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software. Connect the Blackberry Curve 8310 to a computer using the USB port for saving all your data.
- Family LineBlackBerry Curve
- Storage Capacity64MB
- Network TechnologyGSM/GPRS/EDGE
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband)
- Camera Resolution2.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1100 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 240 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 408 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size2.5"
- Display Resolution320 x 240 pixels
- Color Depth16-bit (65000 colors)
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.2 in.
- Depth0.61 in.
- Width2.4 in.
- Weight3.9 oz
- Antenna TypeInternal
Most relevant reviews
- renyapDec 31, 2015by
Lightweight with great features
I have used this model Blackberry for years. I droped mine in a cup of coffee and distroyed it. I had an I-phone due to an upgrade by a family member I could have activated but I chose to get a new Blackberry just like mine. They have great featuress and are user friendly. I usually get 3 days of battery life out of it.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- c.fcfl.n7h08wok...Mar 10, 2015by
I love this seller they sent it out the same day I ordered
I love this new phone it has very little damage and it very easy to use and slick at that i bought it cause it was in my price range and i like the style of it and I always used flip phones so I wanted to use something different and im not a fan on touch screens cause i like feeling buttons not screen
- c-ow.337Jun 29, 2016by
Great little back up phone. Always wanted a blackberry when I was a kid and now I have a reliable phone for when switching between new phones or doing something dangerous.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- hotchickmscFeb 01, 2013by
nice phone would recommend. small and neat. very clean phone, lots of features. fits in the palm of ur hands. easy to use.
- kevinglenn1986Sep 09, 2011by
i love it!
I moved from iphones devices.the battery guzzling brick known as a Treo 700wx. I'm a road warrior traveling for business so I'm just absolutely in love with this phone. AT&T coverage has been surprisingly good, customer service for me has been fantasic (not that I needed it). I've read so much negative about Cingular/ATT but I'm getting terrific reception and signal during this trip with one so-so area inside part of the building I work in. Email is awesome as expected, form factor is damned near perfect IMHO. No 3G or wi-fi isn't a big deal for me - EDGE works acceptably well and I'll take the extra battery life personally. Call quality is good/very good (in above mentioned crappy coverage zone). I love the built in GPS (one less thing to carry, loose, charge, whatever). Some gripe about having to pay for TeleNav when Google Maps is free along with Yahoo! Well, my limited experience so far has been overwhelmingly positive with TeleNav. Turn by turn, good routing, text to speech is great, route/recalculate speed has been 10X better than my Garmin i3 at home. Turn off BT unless you're using it and get a BB holster with a magnet for automatic standby functionality and you've got a email/messaging/telephone powerhouse that will get you through an entire day of wailing on all of it for business use (I'm a traveling consultant) and then find a good bar for happy hour afterwards and get you there door to door straight from the browser. Plus a semi-decent camera to always have with you. Best phone I've ever owned and hands down the best business tool I use daily. Instant blackberry addiction in my caseRead full review