Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $219.95Trending at $239.99
- $429.99Trending at $524.95
- $152.99Trending at $158.00
- $214.99Trending at $219.95
- $234.74Trending at $239.00
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing classic full QWERTY keyboard and a capacitive touchscreen display, the BlackBerry Bold 9900 mobile brings you the convenience of type and power touch. Get your operations done faster with the equipped 1.2 GHz processor of this BlackBerry unlocked phone. The 8 GB onboard memory of this touch-and-type BlackBerry smartphone lets you save images, videos and songs. Pinpoint your location or find your routes with the Built-in GPS / aGPS of this BlackBerry unlocked phone. Exchange data to-and-fro with the support for Bluetooth 2.1+EDR connectivity of this BlackBerry smartphone. Explore the world of impressive applications with the installed BlackBerry 7 OS of the BlackBerry Bold 9900 mobile. Capture stunning pictures with the built-in 5.0 MP camera of the BlackBerry Bold 9900 mobile.
- Storage Capacity8GB
- Family LineBlackBerry Bold
- Cellular BandGSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 HSPA 850/900/2100
- Screen Size2.8"
- Operating SystemBlackBerry OS
- Display TechnologyTFT Touch Screen
- Wireless InterfaceBluetooth,WLAN 802.11b,WLAN 802.11g,WLAN 802.11n
- Talking Battery LifeUp to 6 hr
- Processor Speed1.2 MHz
- Antenna TypeIntegrated
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- Display Size640 x 480
- FeaturesHands-Free,Speakerphone,Vibration,Web Browser
- Multimedia FeaturesIntegrated Digital Camera
- Height11.51 cm
- Width6.6 cm
- Depth1.04 cm
- Weight130.13 g
- Screen Type16M Colours
- Memory Card SupportedBuilt-In Memory,MicroSD
Most relevant reviews
- 1155524118@dele...Apr 10, 2013by
It is okay on the whole.
I bought the phone because the former blackberry I had got spoilt and I badly needed a replacement for it. It was a need not just a want or wish.I needed to keep in touch with my friends and family by using the blackberry messenger. I like it cos it made it easy for me to reach my friends and family and maybe because it a touch screen different from the bold 2 I was using before.I hate it though when it is hanging and taking ages to boot. I initially had a problems of it seizing whenever I want to use the camera, I had to remove the memory chip that I fixed in. Would I buy another one? Of course if there is another need for me to buy another one, I will buy it.
- yellow-bower-bi...Feb 09, 2013by
A great phone with Greg capabilities!
A great product. It was my first blackberry and it did take some getting used to! I love the keypad, Internet access and general functions of the phone. It did take some time to get used to where the general settings were. It's completely different to all the other phones I've had. I had to choose between an I phone or a blackberry and I'm very happy with my blackberry. I would recommenda to anyone with a bit of spare cash and a love of actual buttons.
- supnezFeb 12, 2012by
The best BlackBerry yet. Worth every penny.
This is by far the best model that RIM has released. I could go into the technical specifications but this is what you need to know: - Seamless email. Instantly available on your phone via push - it doesn't drain the battery like an iPhone. - The best keyboard of any handset I have ever used (including 5 past BlackBerry handsets). You don't get tired using it, works for 1 OR 2 hands, is smooth and responsive. - Touch screen. Feels amazing, quick, no need to 'press' the screen like some phones. - Battery life. Depending on your use, can go ~2 days before needing to be charged. Obviously if you make 400 phone calls you'll drain the battery quick - but this is the same for any phone. - Apps. There are 60000+ apps in the app store. If you can't find one you like, you're too picky. - Blackberry Messenger. Essentially free messaging.Read full review
- prudhvireddykDec 04, 2012by
One of the best smartphones
One of the versatile smartphones I have used. Though lacks some basic features bit, still is one of the best smartphones I have used so far. I am hoping with the new RIM10 it would roll out the lacking functionality and looking forward for it.
- tylernnJan 09, 2013by
u`ll get more than you require. Better than you thought.u`ll get more than you require. Better than you thoughtu`ll get more than you require. Better than you thoughtu`ll get more than you require. Better than you thoughtu`ll get more than you require. Better than you thoughtu`ll get more than you require. Better than you thoughtu`ll get more than you require. Better than you thoughtu`ll get more than you require. Better than you thoughtu`ll get more than you require. Better than you thoughtu`ll get more than you require. Better than you thoughtu`ll get more than you require. Better than you thoughtu`ll get more than you require. Better than you thoughtu`ll get more than you require. Better than you thoughtu`ll get more than you require. Better than you thought