Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationBlackBerry Bold 9780 runs on BlackBerry OS operating system and has 1500 mAh battery capacity. This smartphone features a convenient 5.0MP camera, so you can capture images and store them on 512 MB memory space. This BlackBerry smartphone supports GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) HSDPA 850/1900/2100 WCDMA (UMTS) 800/850/900/1700/1900/2100 and 3G networks. It comes in white.
- Family LineBlackBerry Bold
- Storage Capacity512MB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / GPRS / EDGE / HSDPA / WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandGSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) HSDPA 850/1900/2100 WCDMA (UMTS) 800/850/900/1700/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- ConnectivityMicro USB,USB 2.0
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD,MicroSDHC
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1500 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 360 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 528 hr
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Screen Size2.4"
- Display Resolution480 x 360 pixels
- Color Depth16-bit (65000 colors)
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.29 in.
- Depth0.56 in.
- Width2.36 in.
- Weight4.3 oz
- Antenna TypeInternal
Most relevant reviews
- kent32spb2013Dec 04, 2013by
A good gift to the girl or daughter,I recommend.
Well first of all BlackBerry is a canadian manufacturer of high quality mobile phones and I am phones of this brand, so I chose this phone. I gave a bride on the day of birth of his daughter and she is very happy,so happy and I. Your shop helps me find many interesting goods me and even though I'm using only a year, I am very glad that there is such a shop. I hope that gradually all my family will have the joy of shopping with eBay.Best regards.
- teymur92Sep 03, 2012by
We could go on with this list really – there’s no shortage of QWERTY-enabled phones these days and most of them will do no worse a job than the BlackBerry Bold 9780. Fortunately for RIM, the smartphone business is still far from becoming a zero sum game. There are still enough new customers left to convert and RIM should be busy showing them that BlackBerry is worth giving a try. It will be up to the Storm and the Torch lines (or rather their sequels) to really put the brand on the map for the new generation of users. The Bold will have to juggle old commitments and new ventures. Five megapixel imaging, a knack for media and a refreshed interface may be a small step towards attracting new clients. But that’s as far as Blackberry would go changing the Bold series because otherwise they risk scaring and putting off the regulars. Read full review
- jcgudSep 28, 2012by
Good Phone, Not For T-Mobile Users
This is a good unit for anyone that is not going to use the phone with T-Mobile. This phone comes without some of the features in hardware or firmware that allow to fully use the T-Mobile account. Especifically the Wi-Fi calling (UMA) feature, which is a great option for those of us who travel a lot and try to save on roaming charges. The Visual Voicemail also won't work. If you want or need this features, you have to get a T-Mobile branded phone.
- 1106275179@dele...Mar 22, 2012by
blackberry bold 9780 is unlocked at & t?
Hello I'm from Argentina, I have a bb curve 8520 and I will bring the bb bold 9780. I NEED to know if I will work here in Argentina with my MOVISTAR chip, so the phone must be unlocked AT & T and T-MOBILE NO. I need this confirmation to make the purchase as soon as possible, thanks! Hola soy de Argentina, tengo un bb curve 8520 y voy a traer el bb bold 9780. Yo NECESITO saber si me va a funcionar aca en argentina con mi chip MOVISTAR, por lo tanto el celular debe ser de AT&T desbloqueado y NO DE T-MOBILE. Necesito esta confirmacion para hacer la compra lo antes posible, gracias!
- breddy680Sep 10, 2011by
Good Phone, very reliable.
Well the phone works good, but there some issues with the App World sometimes when my wife tries to download some apps, even thougth she has everything correct on her blackberry ID, but it gives an error message, i think is more about the network, so lets hope is something about the carrier, not the phone itself, other than that, the other features works very good, speacialy the camera and she may change the housing in a later time. :) :)
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $369.47Trending at $421.99
- $203.65Trending at $217.95
- $199.99Trending at $250.00
- $198.20Trending at $240.00
- $419.99Trending at $468.95
- $324.99Trending at $389.99
- $583.64Trending at $593.88