BlackBerry Bold 9780 - Black (Unlocked) Smartphone (QWERTY Keyboard)
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $199.95Trending at $208.99
- $249.77Trending at $264.99
- $269.99Trending at $294.89
- $539.99Trending at $599.99
- $298.50Trending at $345.00
- $699.00Trending at $709.99
- $214.99Trending at $240.30
About this product
- Product InformationHandle calls, send SMS and use multimedia applications with the QWERTY keypad and touchscreen feature of the BlackBerry Bold 9780 phone. Check out life-like images on the 480 x 360 pixels, 65,000 color TFT color display of this BlackBerry QWERTY phone. Capture images or record moments using the LED flash, 5 MP digital camera of this BlackBerry touchscreen phone. Access the shortest route to your destination using the GPS feature of this BlackBerry QWERTY phone. Access interesting online content with the HTML browser of this BlackBerry touchscreen phone. The BlackBerry Bold 9780 phone powered by the 624 MHz processor, tackles all your applications comfortably.
- Family LineBlackBerry Bold
- Storage Capacity512MB
- Network Generation2G,3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / GPRS / EDGE / HSDPA / WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandGSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) HSDPA 850/1900/2100 WCDMA (UMTS) 800/850/900/1700/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD,MicroSDHC
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1500 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 360 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 528 hr
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Screen Size2.4"
- Display Resolution480 x 360 pixels
- Color Depth16-bit (65000 colors)
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.29 in.
- Depth0.55 in.
- Width2.36 in.
- Weight4.3 oz
- Antenna TypeInternal
Most relevant reviews
- climacmartine5Apr 27, 2016by
Great Help on Customer Support
I bought this for a gift.. I got at the begging a broken one. I emailed and called the number in the package and they very fast sent me a replace phone without they wait to get the broken one, they sent me the good one. In one moment I had two phones. They sent me the return label, I returned the broken one without any additional fee.. Great customer support. Thanks..
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- onlydaanishOct 30, 2015by
Much nicer than expected
For a 7 year old phone that I bought for backup and memories. It came it the most new condition ever. Works great and simple just like a phone should. You'd be surprised how easily you stop caring about having a smart phone with this one in your hand.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- bakacat45Sep 20, 2014by
GREAT PHONE FOR A GREAT PRICE
I love the Blackberry... I like having a phone with buttons to push. I still won't do the online with my phone mess or social media with a cell phone... so the this is a great for me...
I want a phone that does calls, has a great calendar set up, has a great contact set up and I can back it all up with my computer. Not on some cloud that I can't see... That makes this blackberry perfect for me... And the price was awesome too.
- jenny19bbJun 03, 2014by
Very Disappointed with this product. and the sellers
Bought this Blackberry Bold 9780. firstly it was advertised as new but when i got it the camera wouldn't work the keys were sticking, had to take it to be looked at when it was opened the technition showed me the inside and i could see for myself that it was not a new device the they was work done to it you could see soldering and it looked really dirty inside. and he said it is not new it was refurbished and it said to me that it is always going to have problems the tracking pad is still not working properly not responding as it should, very disappointed, i live outside of the usa so returning was a problem. have since bought two other phones from the same company but havent receive them as yet so hoping i dont have the same problems with these very disappointed customer.
- gothscl0424Aug 01, 2012by
A good phone overall, although still far from perfect.
Bought this BB to replace my older model which had become rather primitive. This is a good smartphone overall (I must admit that I am a BB fan) but, to my liking, lacks some features such as embedded GPS which seems standard in most of the smartphones now-a-days, including cheaper models. The phone is easy to use, very intituive and has an awsome long-lasting battery. In general terms, happy with my purchase but fearing for RIM due to the fact that i.e. Samsung will give you many more features for the same or less money.