Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $208.00Trending at $219.99
- $204.95Trending at $214.95
- $339.90Trending at $499.99
- $219.99Trending at $234.00
- $269.79Trending at $274.00
- $289.77Trending at $299.77
- $220.00Trending at $229.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone has a large, hi-res screen that displays over 65,000 colors; creating a vivid viewing experience for all your photos, videos, files and websites.Access what's important with trackpad navigation based on how laptops are designed. Glide your finger over the trackpad to scroll through menus and icons. A slight press and click lets you select an item to navigate where you want to go.Enjoy music, videos, photos and documents in great color and sound. Easily sync data and audio files from your desktop to the BlackBerry Bold 9700, and get up to 35 hours of music playback time.Enhance the 256 MB of on-board flash memory by easily inserting a microSD card. Create extra room for emails, messages, apps, multimedia files, documents and all the other important things that you want to take with you.Along with a 3.2 MP camera, the BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone features video camera functionality. Record and view videos on the hi-res screen, and share them through email, text messages or social networking sites.Mi-speed 3G network connectivity lets you browse the web or view email attachments faster. While Wi-Fi support enables your BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone to access available hotspots.
- Family LineBlackBerry Bold
- Storage Capacity256MB
- Network TechnologyGSM/UMTS/HSDPA
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) WCDMA (UMTS) 800/850/900/1700/1900/2100
- Operating SystemBlackBerry OS
- Camera Resolution3.2MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicro SDHC,microSD
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1500 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 360 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 504 hr
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Screen Size2.44"
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height109 mm
- Depth14 mm
- Width60 mm
- Weight122 gr
Most relevant reviews
- mrleigh1976Dec 02, 2010by
Blackberry Bold 9700 - A gift for my girlfriend
I got this at a very very 'below retail' price, unlocked, brand new complete with box and all accessories.
My girlfriend had had the same mobile for around 6 years (wow!) and she had mentioned that she liked Blackberry's, saw this one and snapped it up at a bargain price.
She loves it! Obviously it is a much more advanced phone than her OLD Sony Erriscson K800i Cyber-shot. She is over the moon with it and I scored major brownie points :) It wasnt even her birthday or anything lol :)
She is a bit of a text demon, and it has taken her a little bit of time to adjust to a QWERTY keypad, but now she is used to it she says she cant imagine going back to a regular phone layout.
All in all, the Blackberry Bold 9700 is a very well thought out device with every needed function for modern communication.
Some people (Including me) prefer a touch screen device or even better a LG C900B Windows Phone 7 (my phone, which has full QWERTY slide and full touch screen) :) But for those among us who prefer a device that simply does what you would expect it too, with no suprises and does it well, go for a Blackberry ;)Read full review
- planetossianJul 11, 2011by
It was a replacement after my last my previous phone was stolen.
Its a great phone, if you have already had a blackberry you will have no problem using it.
As I previously had a 9780,I did notice a difference between the two models, (in that blackberry have improved all the things that are annoying abot this model! - The 9780 is just that little bit faster at doing everthing).
All round it has been a satisfactyory replacement.
- tefnondon10Nov 10, 2010by
RIM/Blackberry Bold 9700 Mobile Phone
Excellent product. best of its kind. easy to use, browsing is excellent and social networking is fantastic. Handy and light in weight. Great value for your money.
- polara007Oct 02, 2010by
Mobile phone warning
I bought this phone and it worked OK for a few weeks then stopped working. I took it into an O2 shop to have their tech guy look at it. He did a few checks and said that the phone had been altered by having the serial number changed and that the company will have put a permament block on the phone as there were now two phones with that serial number. The tech guy said tha this is usually done to phones that have been reported lost or stolen. The phone itself is OK and my sim card works in other phones. I now have a phone that cost me £200 but is of no use to me.
Beware if you buy a phone online.
- crumpledsilkski...Jan 08, 2011by
Blackberry Bold 9700
I bought my Blackberry bold 9700 about two months ago. At first I was quite impressed with it, good size, fits into your pocket just nicely. Camera takes OK pictures and the screen has a nice resolution. But then the fun starts, I can't receive texts or calls. So i contacted the seller, but of course it was OK when he sold it to me. Too much hassle going through the resolution centre, So I've put up with it for two months now, I couldn't do to someone else what was done to me, so i have sold it on to envirofone at a loss to myself and I'm putting the money towards a Nokia E5. I'm sure they are not all like this, but be warned. Happy shopping.