BlackBerry Bold 9700 - Black (T-Mobile) Smartphone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $199.95Trending at $208.99
- $249.77Trending at $259.99
- $454.77Trending at $459.77
- $259.79Trending at $269.79
- $339.99Trending at $612.68
- $208.95Trending at $219.95
- $259.78Trending at $267.72
About this product
- Product InformationThe BlackBerry Bold 9700 functions using a reliable processor that offers precise, reliable results. It also lets you access several features and applications that are available on the BlackBerry operating system. You can navigate easily, play games, and watch movies on the 2.4-inch screen. You can store your files on the 256 MB memory to access pictures, videos, and documents on the go.
- Family LineBlackBerry Bold
- Storage Capacity256MB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / WCDMA (UMTS),GSM / WCDMA (UMTS) / HSDPA
- BandWCDMA (UMTS) / GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Camera Resolution3.2MP
- ConnectivityMicro USB
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD,MicroSDHC
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1500 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 360 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 504 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size2.4"
- Display Resolution480 x 360 pixels
- Color Depth16-bit (65000 colors)
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.29 in.
- Depth0.55 in.
- Width2.36 in.
- Weight4.3 oz
- Antenna TypeInternal
Most relevant reviews
- caro.fryApr 02, 2015by
Excellent, No complaints
My husband has had a blackberry 9700 for years, He don't want anything else. He said that he likes getting on you tube and with the blackberry it is easy. His over all experience with the blackberry has been excellent no problems. I bought him a new one for Christmas and we put it away in case something would happen to the one is is using, Then we seen one on Ebay that was used and up for sale it was a good price so we bought it. No complaints.
- seawolf3006Oct 10, 2015by
Took it to Tmobile the salesperson loved it. They installed a new sim card and it works like brand new. My plan is unlimited on everything. My son is very happy with this one and its his favorite among other Samsung phones he has.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- ningchuSep 25, 2013by
Great solid phone, great for talk and text and long last battery
Had to replace the battery (bought one from eBay for about $8. And it worked beautifully. Lasted 7 days so far and I still have about 25% left. I talk about 60min a month and text about 200 msgs/month. So I don't use my phone a lot. This is perfect for me because I can't stand the touchscreen, I only need a good text and talk phone, I like my batteries to stay on for more than 4 days, and I like a solid OS phone that doesn't crash. Great intuitive use, easy to peruse thru the phone with the touchpad. Love it.
- hamresales_13Mar 06, 2014by
Overall good model, fast OS, Reliabe, Good Price for a good device.
Great business model for professionals. Good, fast unit for a professional looking to accomplish more from their device. Each to use blackberry trademark keyboard. Good battery life, lasts for hours of talk time, days for standby. Access messages, emails, texts all on the go. Upgrade to OS 6 for a faster, less lag experience.
- msimpson-jmMay 14, 2012by
Awesome phone, value on the go!!!
This is a great phone, easy to use, many features, download is fast. It have wifi, I am able to get all my email messages from work and yahoo as well as hotmail, it has all the social networks that I use and it takes awesome pics with a flash.
The battery life is awesome, I go through the whole day doing so much and most times still don't charge the phone until the following day.