BlackBerry Bold 9700 - Black (AT&T) Smartphone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $498.99Trending at $545.00
- $216.77Trending at $238.95
- $199.99Trending at $229.95
- $459.77Trending at $469.99
- $204.98Trending at $209.77
- $368.98Trending at $420.00
- $289.99Trending at $319.89
About this product
- Product InformationBlackberry Bold 9700 runs on blackBerry OS operating system and has 1500 mAh battery capacity. This smartphone features a convenient 3.2MP camera, so you can capture images and store them on 256 MB memory space. This Blackberry smartphone supports GSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) HSDPA 850/1900/2100 and 3G networks. It comes in black.
- Family LineBlackBerry Bold
- Storage Capacity256MB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyEDGE,GPRS,GSM / WCDMA (UMTS) / HSDPA
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) HSDPA 850/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution3.2MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD,MicroSDHC
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1500 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 360 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 504 hr
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Screen Size2.4"
- Display Resolution480 x 360 pixels
- Color Depth16-bit (65000 colors)
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.29 in.
- Depth0.55 in.
- Width2.36 in.
- Weight4.3 oz
- Antenna TypeInternal
Most relevant reviews
- fitzwilly67Oct 25, 2015by
This may be the best phone ever made. GPS works great, 3G Data brings the internet alive when mobile, and the call quality cannot be surpassed. I highly recommend this device!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used
- davethedude1Jul 23, 2011by
Some JERK said this review was not helpful, HOW??!! I told the truth and provided good info. PLEASE review and rate kindly to offset the NOVICE tecno geek that left a not helpful rating. Thanks! :-) OK, I had a Pantech Duo and hated it for the $500 paid. While the Pantech did everything I found it did not do any one thing particulary very good. The BB Curve 9300 3g blew the pantech out the water and I paid $300 on EBAY! No dropped calls, great reception, many many features that run good. I only wonder what the 4G does (-: Get it on ebay like I did.
3 C Notes was worth it!
- onleejudy12Jul 08, 2014by
Forced into new phone; this 1easing separation anxiety from familiar iPaq
I bought this because I had to. My other phone, an HP iPaq, was so old that AT&T decided to no longer support it on their towers! I prefer a physical keyboard, and I don't use the internet on my phone...it's just for business stuff. It is narrower than my iPaq, so the keyboard took a little getting used to, but it is also lighter in weight, and a regular battery lasts a good while before needing a charge, even when using Bluetooth. I'm still learning the apps, but overall it does what I need it to do.
- kregasaurusrexJan 19, 2015by
I like it. Suits my personal needs well.
Good product and suits my need of a smartphone. It's not the most featured phone on the market but does have good sms and a great keyboard.
- 808bullnuke7532Oct 12, 2013by
Best Blackberry I have ever owned!
The Blackberry Bold 9700 has always been my favorite Blackberry. I continue to use mine everyday. I actually have four of them in case one of them goes down as backups. I also love the leather back. I have always felt it looked better than the Bold 9900. Will always use a Bold 9700 as long as I can buy them online or build them from spare parts. This is my phone.