More items related to this product
Best Selling in Motherboard & CPU Combos
About this product
- MPNMCP6PM2 MCP6PM2+
- Product TypeMotherboard
- Form FactorMicro ATX
- Width9.61 in.
- Depth7.48 in.
- CPU TypeAthlon 64,Athlon 64 FX,Athlon 64 X2,Athlon X2,Phenom,Phenom II,Phenom II X4,Phenom X3,Phenom X4,Sempron
- CPU Socket TypeSocket AM2
- Chipset TypeNVIDIA GeForce 6150 / nForce 430
- Data Bus Speed1000 MHz
- Storage ControllersIDE,Serial ATA-300 (RAID)
- Installed Qty (Max Supported)1
- Graphics ControllerNVIDIA GeForce 6150
- Audio Output TypeSound card
- Audio CodecRealtek ALC662
- Compliant StandardsHigh Definition Audio
Telecom / Networking
- Networking TypeEthernet
Expansion / Connectivity
- Storage InterfacesSATA-300 - connector(s): 4 x 7pin Serial ATA - 4 device(s) - RAID 0 / RAID 1 / RAID 0+1 / RAID 5;ATA-133 - connector(s): 1 x 40pin IDC - 2 device(s)
- Software IncludedDrivers & utilities
- Microsoft CertificationsCompatible with Windows 7
Most relevant reviews
- martianambassad...May 09, 2013by
Complete Junk - AVOID.
Total junk. While it's possible that I got one of the lemons that shipped with bad memory slots & chipsets, it's very limited. Factory specs says Max memory is 4gb & mine only functions with one 2 gb stick. Anything else and the board becomes unstable and I get blue screens. There's also issues with the onboard Nvidia video which has been a nightmare in itself. I've seen alot of positive reviews for this board on the internet, but my first-hand experience & aggrevation says this board is problematic and complete junk. There's a slew of these out there that are bad boards from the factory so beware. The board has finally been discountinued by Biostar.
- yagispnOct 03, 2010by
Good cost performance motherboard.
I build 4 units with this motherboard and Athlon X2 250. However, No problem at all. This is good cost performance motherboard. Good: - Very cheap AM2+ motherboard. - nVidia GeForce 6150 is an old chip set, But very stabilizing. - This motherboard support up to PhenomII X4 955(95W). http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/cpu_support.php?S_ID=370 Cons: I could not find yet now. etc... - You have to disable in BIOS option, If you don't connect Floppy drive. - This motherboard is no parallel port connector. ("MSI K9N6PGM2-V2" is good choice, if you need parallel port connector.)
- cdrjrmineJan 27, 2011by
Easy to Build with Motherboard
This motherboard is straight forward and easy to install. Updates its own bios safely, so will run new up to date processors goes from AM2 to AM3 easy. Functions smoothly and extremely quiet. Doesn't seem to have any over-heating problems, stays cool with minimum case cooling. (could use few more usb ports depending on what your attaching) Small form factor board (matx board). Runs Windows 7 & Vista great!
- vdeffinger2010May 01, 2010by
Good product especiallyt for the price!
Easy to install, driver disks makes adding them a breeze way easier than going online and finding one at a time. looked like it was of good quality and the customer i fixed the computer for said that it upped the speed, I highly doubt it, i think she had new and shiny syndrome :P i would definitely recommend this motherboard to someone with a tight budget and wanting a good product!
- f5fa317a6661b07...Jul 31, 2010by
Biostar Motherboard from crowster2
How could I go wrong? At 335 points (myself) I have been bitten a few times. BUT NOT HERE! crowster2 is a computer builder/technician. He packed the Mobo like it was a dozen eggs. Plus helpede me with the correct processor to install. Wow, you can't get that service in retail stores. And the Mobo, just as promised, new, in box, installed in a snap, surfing as usual. crowster2, A++ ebayer, Jesse6340