About this product
- DescriptionIn interviews ranging from 1958 to 1987, Bette Davis talks about visiting England; her career as a star; the film studio's attempts to change her name and image, and the Hollywood film system. This title offers a window into the past and is a chance for us to hear those who contributed to the richness of our cultural heritage.
- PublisherBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Physical Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.