CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear only Headphones - White
More items related to this product
Top Selling in Headphones
Great Prices on Headphones
- $160.00Trending at $168.49
- $159.99Trending at $168.99
- $74.99Trending at $79.98
- $30.00Trending at $38.56
- $75.00Trending at $99.00
- $49.99Trending at $86.50
- $8.95Trending at $10.99
About this product
- Product InformationMonster Beats by Dr. Dre Tour come with a low-profile ControlTalk feature that provides full control over the listening experience when connected to a media device. These in-ear headphones come in white and the ergonomic design makes this product eye-catching. These Monster headphones have a tangle-free cable for easy user accessibility, ensuring convenient usage during travel, walking, running, or any other similar activities. Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Tour include multiple sizes of single- and triple-layer ear tips, providing a comfortable fit for any shape or size of the ear. The Monster headphones in-ear noise isolation feature cuts external noise, providing the user with an enhanced music experience. The large high-efficiency drivers and magnetic technology of these in-ear headphones are intricately engineered to play loud without any distortion. These Monster headphones include additional features, such as an impedance of 16 Ohms, sensitivity of 115 dB, and frequency response range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
- BrandBeats by Dr. Dre
- Fit DesignIn-Ear only
- Earpiece DesignEarbud (In Ear)
- Sensitivity115 dB
- Impedance16 ohms
- FeaturesMicrophone,Playback Controls,Volume Control
- Connectivity TypeWired
- Noise IsolatingWith Noise Isolating
- Cable Length1.28 m
- Plug Type3.5mm (1/8")
- UsePersonal Audio
- Cable Length (m)1.28
- Weight20 gr
Most relevant reviews
- michellek28Jan 06, 2013by
Terrible product, if you want dr dre, get the headphones not earphones!
They worked for about 30 minuets then only one earphone worked. Went online and there were hundreds of complaints about the same problem, brought these for my step daughter for Christmas so I'm sure you can imagine how upset she was Christmas morning. We replaced them with dr dre beats headphones which were more expensive but 10 times better and work fantastic.
- sohaibtariq825Dec 15, 2012by
Rubbish fake burn your money if you want to waste your money
eBay I don't know what to write but I have wasted my money on the head phones that's fake I don't know what to do with the head phones bin them or because I am not using them that's fake my personal opinion don't rely on eBay and if you spent your money That's gone very insecure
- scarface4571201...Oct 11, 2012by
Awesome but not totally nice....
I want to have beats earphone.
I dislike the earphone because it doesn't fit properly and for long term used causes ear pain.
the sound effect is not nice.
NO, because the one that is shown in the ads is not the same as the one delivered. Looks like an imitation.
- yorkshireangeJan 06, 2013by
Best buy ever
I bought these as I wanted a good music experience with quality and precision
There is nothing I dislike some reviews said the shape of the ear part made it difficult to stay in however I have NOT had any issues
They are fantastic the clarity is awesome I LOVE THEM
- gordiesteel44Sep 08, 2012by
What a shame! My 15 year old son gutted when the ear piece fell off within a week. It's true what they say "you get what you pay for"
Wouldn't recommend this, will just have to save up and buy real ones.