Be a Real Estate Millionaire : Secret Strategies to Lifetime Wealth Today by Dean Graziosi (2007, Hardcover)
Top Selling in Textbooks, Education
Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing by Smeltzer, Kerry H. Cheever and Janice L. Hinkle (2013, Hardcover, Revised)
Great Prices on Textbooks, Education
- $61.83Trending at $71.62
- $54.90Trending at $98.71
- $54.99Trending at $58.15
- $31.00Trending at $34.50
- $21.70Trending at $25.81
- $139.87Trending at $270.11
- $194.95Trending at $261.19
About this product
- SynopsisBe a Real Estate Millionaire will teach you Dean Graziosi's personal strategies for turning real estate "losers" into winners. Discover the seven keys to uncovering "hidden real estate values." Learn to identify the five types of real estate markets and the right strategy for each. Take Dean's local market analysis test to determine the exact nature of your local real estate market. Receive Dean's unique formula for win-win-win real estate transactions and experience how you can make money while helping others make money, too. Let Dean share his strategies and secrets and help you become a real estate millionaire today. Read and act on Dean's advice and you too will become a real estate millionaire. Discover the Seven Keys to Hidden Real Estate Values Find the Seller's "Magic Buttons" Learn How to Identify the Five Types of Real Estate Markets Take the Local Market Analysis Test Match the Proper Strategy with Your Local Market
- AuthorDean Graziosi
- Number Of Pages296 pages
- Publication Date2007-10-09
- PublisherVanguard Press
- Weight17.5 Oz
- Height0.4 In.
- Width6.1 In.
- Length9.3 In.
Most relevant reviews
- dontablerJul 04, 2012by
give me break, dance of five million veils, one comes off
Investing in real property is a great way to make money, if you are unfamiliar with the concept this might serve as an introduction, it contains not one item that is new from the great books by robert allen thirty years ago. as a total novice you might get the courage to take a run at a home , but details given here wont get the deal done. this book was a great disapointment, it trumpet greatly and echoes not at all.
- blueyedpaintApr 13, 2008by
I've been interested in real estate for many years but always thought it was out of reach for many reasons, limited budget, poor credit, no experience, fear, etc. I saw an interview w/the author of this book on t.v. and he's sharing his experience investing in real estate. One of the things he said that got me really interested was that you can invest in any market, whether it's up or down, by using the right strategy. He gave some examples and I just had to get the book.
Having read the book, I now have a much clearer understanding of how the real estate market works, all the different options to get financed, how to find property and get more info about it, things to avoid, and the best strategy for the current market.
I am currently looking at some options for a couple places I'm interested in and w/the info from this book I feel more confident making a deal.Read full review
- jamescrusaderJan 28, 2009by
You can be a real estate millionaire like dean...
I bought this book because I did a quick search on this book at a website where I trust the reviews. After reading it, I have to say I am kind of dissapointed. It is basically a primer or real estate 101 first week course. There is much left to be disired in really learning real estate. The sub titles, or catchy sales phrases, lead to fairly worthless info in the book. I think anyone that turns on the radio or tv, or cracks open the newspaper in their area could "analyze" their local market. Most of the book, 147 pages to be exact, is a lame attempt at getting you motivated, because you weren't motivated enough to begin with, because thats why you bought the book, to get motivated and not learn about real estate. (Sarcasm towards this crappy book) After I finished this book, I popped back online only to find that Dean Graziosi used to do an infomercial and course about making money with cars. He then graduated to real estate. Now he owns an infomercial production business that fetches him 100's of millions supposedly. No wonder he is a real estate millionaire. I would be too if I had millions to invest in it. You probably would be too. Hope this helped in making your mind up about wether or not to purchase this book.Read full review
- jporterfield0Feb 12, 2011by
I have began reading this book and it is very easy, understandable reading for a beginner such as myself. I look forward to reading the whole book and following Dean's methods someday in the near future.
- weddingcoopApr 18, 2008by
Excellent for entry-level real estate wannabes
If you have always wanted to invest in real estate or even buy your first home and don't have the down payment, this book is a wealth of knowledge packed into one book that will help set you on the track to getting that home or to making a profit or setting up a nest egg for you and your loved ones. It opened my eyes to completely different ways to invest in real estate and I really found the part on how to invest with no money down extremely helpful.
I know a lot about real estate and discovered a lot of what I read is being taught in my university program but more indepth in the book and at a fraction of the university cost with no homework! A fantastic read.