CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Articles on Pipe Smoking, Including: Smoking Pipe (Tobacco), Paul Kruger, Hookah, Pipe Tool, Erica Arborea, Churchwarden Pipe, Calabash, Burley (Tobacco), Pipe Cleaner, Sebsi, Pipestone National Monument, Chillum (Pipe), Meerschaum by Hephaestus Books (Paperback / softback, 2011)
About this product
- DescriptionPlease te that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Hephaestus Books represents a new publishing paradigm, allowing disparate content sources to be curated into cohesive, relevant, and informative books. To date, this content has been curated from Wikipedia articles and images under Creative Commons licensing, although as Hephaestus Books continues to increase in scope and dimension, more licensed and public domain content is being added. We believe books such as this represent a new and exciting lexicon in the sharing of human kwledge. This particular book is a collaboration focused on Pipe smoking.More info: Pipe smoking is the practice of tasting or inhaling the smoke produced by burning a substance, most commonly tobacco, in a pipe. It is the oldest and most traditional form of smoking.
- Author(s)Hephaestus Books
- PublisherHephaestus Books
- Date of Publication12/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHephaestus Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.