Apple iPod touch 4th Generation White (32GB)
About this product
- Product InformationUse the Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation and exude confidence when browsing the Internet or chatting with friends. This device features a 3.5-inch diagonal widescreen multi-touch display with a maximum resolution of 960 x 640 pixels, allowing users to enjoy high quality entertainment in terms of video playback and gaming. A built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery allows users to enjoy up to 40 hours of music playback in a single charge. Users can keep important documents and media files on an internal memory with a capacity of 32 GB. They also get to enjoy wireless connectivity when browsing or sharing files with friends through Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technologies.
- ModeliPod touch 4th Generation
- Storage Capacity32GB
- Audio Supported FormatsAAC,AIFF,Apple Lossless,Audible,HE-AAC,MP3,MP3 VBR,WAV
- Video Supported FormatsH.264,M-JPEG,M4V,MJPG,MP4,MPEG-4,Mov
- Battery Run TimeUp to 40 Hours
- Exterior ColorWhite
Audio / Video Capabilities
- MP3 Bit-Rate8 kbps - 320 kbps
- Max Video Resolution960 x 640
- Screen Size3.5 Inch
- Width2.32 Inch
- Depth0.28 Inch
- Height4.4 Inch
- Weight3.56 Oz
- OutputsHeadphone Jack
- InterfacesBluetooth,USB 2.0,Wi-Fi
- Additional FeaturesAccelerometer,Built-In Digital Camera,Camera,Digital Camera,Games,Video Recorder
- Supported Power SupplyAC/DC Adapter,Internal Battery,Rechargeable via USB cable
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Storage TypeBuilt-in Memory
- Supported LanguagesEnglish,French,German,Italian,Spanish
- Number Of Songs7000
- Frequency Response20-20000 Hz
Most relevant reviews
- giuseppephatDec 09, 2014by
Bought it for her and she loves it! can't go wrong as a gift.
Hi, I bought a Apple ipod touch 4th gen 32gb for my wife as a gift. She has had no complaints only that she wanted a case to protect it. So far every day she takes it to work. There are so many applications she can play and keep her happy. My kids love playing on the ipod too. They wrote to Santa that they want a Ipod for Christmas so that they can use the alarms for time management. I would have to say it is very user friendly. Apps are fun there's something for everyone. I think that the design is nice, battery life is good, and the quality is good. The screen is very vivid. I have no doubt I would buy it again and again. Apple is a good solid product. Worth the cost very versatile. You name it and there is a app for it.
PROS: good battery life, great picture, light weight, sturdy design, free apps, it's a camera, check and send emails, keep in touch with friends on apps.
CONS: Apple itunes, sync cords are cheap, not water resistant,Read full review
- jamesbaghrJan 05, 2016by
This is a good device that does everything it needs to do. The only issue being I can't download games or items for the new platform, iOS 7. This is of course not the products fault, it's apples way of forcing you to buy their new products. Overall, this is a great device to listen to music and play games if you can live without the cutting edge technology, but then of course, you aren't paying for that technology either. For those that can't live without the latest and greatest, prepare to throw down some coin for that privilege.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used
- herbertbrayNov 03, 2015by
iPod Touch 4th Gen 32gb
This is the 5th iPod touch I have purchached. Three have been new from retail the others from eBay. As always Apple does not disappoint This 4th generation has front and rear cameras so there's no need to run out to buy the newest model for $$$$ more when you can get this reliable product at a fraction of new price.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used
- 20steross11Jan 10, 2014by
Great product, great features and good value.
OK, if you're buying an ipod touch you probably already know about its features and uses. You're probably upgrading from an earlier version, replacing a broken device or deciding between the 4th gen and its more expensive cousin the latest 5th gen. Maybe you have non-apple mp3 and are debating whether its worth the extra cost to move to the dark side.
My daughter wanted the ipod touch as she is big into her music, taking snaps and downloading games. The touch allowed her to do all that and as we are all iphone converts, she can use the text and email features to keep in touch even when we're in the same room!
A BIG NOTE to watch between the 4th Gen and 5th gen is that this 4th Gen has the front and back camera so you can take photos at will. The 16GB 5th Gen only has front camera which is fine for selfies but not so fine if you like to take photos of other people; you need to splurge on the 32GB 5th Gen to get the back camera. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
So this 4th Gen had everything we need, and the power connection fits our slightly older accessories, chargers, speakers and the likes.
If you're a non-apple mp3 user as I used to be, I would recommend making the switch. Eventually it became too much hassle for me to download music and podcasts; moving to an ipod makes the process much more streamlined. Apple 1 - Others 0!!
Some reviewers express preference for the sleek design, the extra screen size and picture quality of the 5th. Come on,,,its not your big screen TV, its not even an ipad, you're not going to watch the latest blockbuster movie on this thing. So personally, and its really a personal choice here, I dont see the need to upgrade to 5th gen.
Some people like the choice of colors that the 5th Gen comes in, but you're going to buy a protective case anyway right? What? No!? Buy a case my friend!!! They are fun, you can personalize your ipod, and they protect it when it gets dropped. Oh yes, it will be dropped! There's a huge range of cases for very good value on ebay!!
Eventually the technology will have moveed on, 5th gen will become 6th gen and you wont be able to get any decent apps for the 4th gen. These products are expensive enough so I dont see the point in paying the extra for the 5th gen.
Bottom line, this is a great product and a big hit at home.Read full review
- xurgravexJul 09, 2015by
so nice and 100%
Its like new works 100% I love it sence I work out with it for any one looking
to work out this ipad 4th g. Is what your looking for its small and light
And battery last long for my 3hour work out i have nothing bad to say
Bout this ipad 4th g .