About this product
- Product InformationThe compact Apple iPod shuffle is back again with the Apple iPod shuffle 4th Generation! This Apple iPod is user friendly, thanks to its click wheel that aids navigation. The Apple iPod shuffle can support MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible, Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV audio files - you name, you have got it! With the VoiceOver feature in the Apple iPod shuffle 4th Generation, you get to know the name and artist of the song that is playing. Moreover, it is easy to sync the Apple iPod with you computer's music library, as iTunes automatically opens and begins loading songs. And with a battery life at 15 hours of audio per playback, this Apple iPod shuffle will keep you entertained for a long time!
- ModeliPod shuffle 4th Generation (2 GB)
- Storage Capacity2GB
- Audio Supported FormatsProtected AAC
- Battery Run TimeUp to 15 Hours
- Exterior ColorOrange
Audio / Video Capabilities
- MP3 Bit-Rate8 kbps - 320 kbps
- Width1.24 Inch
- Depth0.34 Inch
- Height1.14 Inch
- Weight0.44 Oz
- InterfacesUSB 2.0
- Additional FeaturesVoiceover
- Supported Power SupplyAC/DC Adapter,Internal Battery,Rechargeable via USB cable
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Number Of Songs500
- Frequency Response20-20000 Hz
Most relevant reviews
- greatfuldeadlau...Aug 23, 2016by
works great and perfect for running....
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- atlasgogoAug 09, 2012by
Nice little shuffle
This is a nice little shuffle for first timers. The earplugs that come with the pod aren't very good, so I used my Skull earbuds and they worked beautifully. The pod comes with a clip attached on the back which can be difficult to use without pressing other buttons. It can hold about 500 songs, which is good for first timers or for someone who isn't into having a ton of songs. Battery life is good, not exceptional. I get about 8 hours of play on the average. Recharging is easy with the provided cable/usb. I bought a ac/dc adapter for it so I could wall recharge anywhere. I also bought a iHome rechargeable mini speaker which works wonderfully with the pod. Synching with iTunes is a breeze, even without having a Mac laptop. Make sure you have at least Windows 7. The price is good for what you get.Read full review
- orionslineelect...Aug 20, 2012by
My favorite workout companion
This generation's iPod has an easy to use clip that's able to latch on to any type of clothing, is perfect for workouts and running, and is much lighter and smaller than most MP3 players. Works well with iTunes and I just drag and drop my MP3's onto the iPod. Quite simple and is perfect for my needs. High quality sound and included headphones are icing on the cake. I definitely recommend this product.
- katkat522Jun 21, 2015by
Great I Pod, easy to use and holds plenty enough songs.
I was not a fan of I pods in the past. My sister loaned me hers for a plane trip. I loved it and had to have one. Easy to use and easy to clip on your shirt, belt, sleave, ect.
- captain_craigDec 31, 2011by
LEAVES ME GLAD I BOUGHT IT
Absolutely amazing what one can get from a package that's just larger than a postage stamp. I know there's other models with more features, however, if it's music you want to listen to that sounds like it's live in front of you, this is for you. Easy to sync my iTunes library to this. Took just a few moments (perhaps 50 songs), and the battery charged in a matter of hours. The capacity of this iPod is exactly what I need and I would be no where near the maximum. I'm going to match this to a speaker system, so that I can listen not only privately, but use it in locations where I want to share with others. For the price, the capacity, the size, and the quality...you can't go wrong!
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in iPods & MP3 Players
Save on iPods & MP3 Players
- $284.99Trending at $343.00
- $88.00Trending at $139.50
- $338.00Trending at $344.00
- $178.98Trending at $189.95
- $93.99Trending at $95.00
- $90.99Trending at $94.25
- $115.00Trending at $129.99