Top Selling in iPods & MP3 Players
Great Prices on iPods & MP3 Players
- $83.00Trending at $93.25
- $349.00Trending at $425.00
- $612.00Trending at $669.00
- $179.99Trending at $189.89
- $132.00Trending at $149.00
- $52.99Trending at $71.95
- $46.95Trending at $98.00
About this product
- Product InformationCarry up to 1000 songs with the 4GB iPod shuffle 3G. Thanks to its built-in clip, this black iPod clips easily to your pocket, sleeve, and lapel for you to comfortably work-out, jog or dance. The VoiceOver feature in this Apple 4GB iPod speaks out the names of the song, artists, and playlists, adding to the fun. The integrated eardbud control module on the cord of this black iPod lets you navigate, play, pause and shuffle the tunes with ease. On a single charge, this Apple 4GB iPod offers up to 10 hours of non-stop audio playback. Use the shuffle switch on the iPod shuffle 3G and toggle it in any direction to shuffle, play in order or simply switch the iPod off.
- ModeliPod shuffle 3rd Generation
- Storage Capacity4GB
- Audio Supported FormatsAAC,AIFF,Audible,MP3,MP3 VBR,Protected AAC,WAV
- Battery Run TimeUp to 10 Hours
- Exterior ColorBlack
Audio / Video Capabilities
- MP3 Bit-Rate8 kbps - 320 kbps
- Width0.7 Inch
- Depth0.3 Inch
- Height1.8 Inch
- Weight0.38 Oz
- InterfacesUSB 2.0
- Supported Power SupplyInternal Battery,Rechargeable via USB cable
- Battery TypeLi-Polymer,Rechargeable Li-ion Polymer
- Storage TypeBuilt-in Memory,Compact Flash (CF) Card
- Number Of Songs1000
- Frequency Response20-20000 Hz
Most relevant reviews
- sun93126oupApr 04, 2011by
Love the Shuffle
I use my Shuffle totally for Audio Books. It's compact size makes it easy for me to put it in my shirt pocket and have full motion to do what I want while listening. It has no screen which at first I thought would be a problem, but it really hasn't been.The included instructions are pretty brief but it refers you to Apple's web site which is complete. The 4GB model holds a lot of books. Takes a long time to charge from your computers USB port, I bought a wall charger which, for me, is much more convenient. A single charge lasts a long time.
- steven_smoke92d...Nov 10, 2010by
Apple Ipod Shuffle 3rd Generation 4GB
This is an excellent device. Some people complain that the controls are not located on the body of the device. As a cyclist I find this device to be very practical. The storage is large enough for you to enjoy many hours of listening without running out of new music during the day. The sound quality is exceptional for such a small device. The clip is strong and attaches to clothing securely. The battery life excels. The small size makes it non obtrusive when placed under your cycling garment. The controls are located on the headphone so you don't have to reach inside your clothing to make any type of audio adjustments. It has no moving parts you don't get skipping or pausing of any kind. I am very happy with this device. I actually brought an extra one that I will keep in a box in case something happens to the one that I have. Apple did an exceptional job designing this device. I don't care what the critics say about the location of the controls....this is one smooth stealthy slick device. I love my 3rd gen shuffle. Kudos to you Apple!Read full review
- bluesplayer4758Feb 06, 2011by
Apple Ipod 4th Gen
The IPod Shuffle 3rd Generation (4 GB) is very easy to use, extremely portable and has excellent sound! Because it's smaller than a cigarette lighter, it's perfect for so many situations where you don't want to carry around a larger mp3 player and have no need for one. It can also hold up to 500 songs (on the 4 GB model) which is almost 48 straight hours of playing time. Small, great sound and so easy I'm betting even our former president could figure it out. That's how simple it is!
- raullunanyFeb 05, 2014by
Excellent and perfect
hi, i buy the ipod nano because of its size and capacity, easy handling and because it can take you anywhere you want in a very comfortable way. Thanks for the product.
- edwinbrasilFeb 25, 2010by
Light and practicle?
Well if you are looking forward to buy a small, light and easy to use mp3 player that you can carry and store anywhere. This is the one for you. Its battery life is good due to the fact that there is no display, which you will sometimes feel it is "missing" if you are used to using other mp3 players with bigger storage capacities... but that is the twist of this product, it is NOT a "mobile MP3 centre" that you can carry around packed with several songs for all moods and moments and also forget. It's a mp3 player that you will find perfect for commuting & for physical activities. The new feature (VoiceOver) works very well, all if you enable it!! I took some time on the web and forums to find that out. One of the main features (the easy to use remote on the cord) is also its weak link... because if a speaker blows or the remote breaks, you need to buy a new one, in addition to that, there are no accessories available (up to now) so if you like the nice in-ear buds, they wont work... well they will work, but you won't be abele to control your shuffle.
Having all this in mind, and using it for the purposes mentioned above, you will love this tiny player. If you want a mp3 player to use as your portable mp3 library, hook up to speakers and things like that, go for the ipod Classic or the older video which is good worth for money.Read full review