Apple iPod shuffle 2nd Generation Light Green (1GB)
Top Selling in iPods & MP3 Players
About this product
- Product InformationCarry along hundreds of songs everywhere you go with the 1GB memory of the iPod shuffle 2G. Take advantage of the built-in clip to attach this 1GB Apple iPod to your sleeves, lapel or belt to keep it secure and look stylish. No matter if you have created a particular playlist; this smart light green iPod will help you shuffle songs with a flip, to suit your changing moods. The easy-to-use buttons on this 1GB Apple iPod let you easily play, pause and shuffle your music. Once charged, this light green iPod keeps you entertained for as long as up to 12 hours. Turn the iPod shuffle 2G upside-down and place it on the dock and connect it to your Mac or PC to sync and simultaneously charge it.
- ModeliPod shuffle 2nd Generation
- Storage Capacity1GB
- Audio Supported FormatsAAC,AIFF,Audible,MP3,MP3 VBR,WAV
- Battery Run TimeUp to 12 Hours
- Exterior ColorLight Green
Audio / Video Capabilities
- MP3 Bit-Rate8 kbps - 320 kbps
- Depth0.41 Inch
- Height1.07 Inch
- Weight0.55 Oz
- InterfacesUSB,USB 2.0
- Additional FeaturesGames
- Supported Power SupplyInternal Battery,Rechargeable via FireWire cable
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-ion Battery,Rechargeable Li-ion Polymer,Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Storage TypeBuilt-in Memory,Replaceable USB Flash Drive
- Frequency Response20-20000 Hz
Most relevant reviews
- johnny_tuineauNov 01, 2012by
Simple operation. Great value and quality of product!
I had bought this iPod for my dad who really wanted an audio player. I wanted something inexpensive, simple to instruct my dad how to use, and easy for me to manage the music on it for him. This iPod Shuffle was that audio player I was looking for. I won mine for a little over $20 (including shipping) and it was delivered quickly. Unfortunately, my father passed away in a car accident before it was delivered. He never got to use it but my little sister uses it quite often. Operation is simple enough for an eight year old.
The construction of the iPod seems to be quite sturdy, too. I've dropped one of these before and it, being so light, suffered little to no damage.
My only problem with this particular iPod is that I cannot set a playlist to automatically update the iPod in iTunes. Music needs to be manually added and removed. Also, it does not count plays. These are only small issues -- this iPod is still well worth the money I paid for it!Read full review
- jak110sfdSep 06, 2010by
Excellent little workhorse
In my opinion, the 2nd Gen iPod shuffle was the best year by design. Small and simplistic, the shuffle clips to either your shorts or shirt and does not fall off. The large circular control allows me to change tracks by clicking the button without having to look at it. The same goes for the volume control, once you memorize which buttons do what it is very easy to use. I have two other iPods and and an iPhone and this little guy is the one I take with me when I exercise. It's lightweight design feels as though I am not even wearing it. I just bought a second one for a gift for a fellow runner.
- 614skmMar 04, 2013by
Works great! Just as pictured and recieved timely! My friend loves it!
I bought this for a friend who has never owned an iPod before and she lives it! Had a little trouble getting it set up with her iTunes account but once we worked it out, all is good. Good starter tool for her. Works great!
- ipodkiller10Oct 12, 2010by
Great apple product very reliable and durable hr
The 2nd gen shuffle has great sound quality. It also lasts 12 hours on a full charge. Great for work or long trips with the kids. Once you have owned an iPod,you would never stop using it. It's like coffee, once you get used to it, you wnnt it all the time. Try one yourself, you'll see what I mean!
- marty422Oct 24, 2010by
How does 250 songs fit in there?
I open itunes,put my CD's into my computer cd drive and after following the directions on the computer, I have my favorite music on this, half the size of a matchbook, music machine. it has a tight clip that holds it tight when I am walking, running or riding my bike. Plus you can have your music tucked under your shirt so no one can steal it like a hand held one ipod/mp3 player.