Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
More items related to this product
Best Selling in iPods & MP3 Players
Save on iPods & MP3 Players
- $195.00Trending at $244.95
- $89.50Trending at $119.00
- $10.99Trending at $20.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe word "Nano" now has a new meaning: the iPod Nano 6th Generation is 46% smaller and 42% lighter than its predecessors. And size is the only thing that is "Nano" about it. With 16 GB of memory, the iPod Nano 6th generation can store up to 4000 songs. The Sleep/Wake button in the 6th Gen Nano manages battery life and playback intelligently and you get up to 24 hours of playback time. The 1.5-inch color display (240 X 240 pixels) makes for an amazing experience of fully multi-touch technology. If you want to linger in a particular mood, simply tap the "Genius". Your iPod Nano 6th generation finds similar songs from your collection and makes a playlist automatically. Or just shake the Nano and the "Shake to Shuffle" feature plays a random song from your collection. You will also find the world's first gesture-based screen reader in the iPod Nano 6th generation. Tap the screen, and the "VoiceOver" tells you the name of the song / artist in any of the 29 languages you choose. When it comes to FM radio, the 6th Gen Nano gets even better. The live pause feature lets you pause and rewind up to 15 minutes of live radio broadcast. The iPod Nano 6th generation goes with you wherever you want - just clip it onto your sleeve, belt, or bag, and simply rotate the display to get the best view. With the pedometer function, the iPod even transforms into your exercise partner, counting your steps as you walk or jog.
- ModeliPod nano 6th Generation
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Audio Supported FormatsAAC,AIFF,Audible,HE-AAC,MP3,MP3 VBR,Protected AAC,WAV
- Battery Run Time24 Hours
Audio / Video Capabilities
- MP3 Bit-Rate8 kbps - 320 kbps
- Screen Size1.54 Inch
- Width4.08 cm
- Depth0.88 cm
- Height3.75 cm
- Weight20.97 gm
- OutputsHeadphone Jack
- InterfacesUSB 2.0
- Additional FeaturesFM Alarm Clock,FM Stereo Tuner,Photo Viewer,Radio Recorder,Sleep Timer,Touchscreen,Voice Memos
- Power SourceInternal Battery,Rechargeable via USB cable
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Number Of Songs4000
- Frequency Response20-20000 Hz
Most relevant reviews
- damian_smithMar 04, 2012by
Apple create beautiful, high quality products. This is definitely worth it.
Apple certainly know how to make a quality product. I bought this as a stand alone MP3 player when I sold my old phone which I used as a music player. You pay premium prices but it is certainly worth it. With a little shopping around I found a brand new iPod at a reduced price which helped justify my purchase. The interface is smooth and easy for anyone to use. I have since bought a watch strap for it and it looks like the coolest watch. The sound is superb. My only criticism is that you are tied to iTunes to sync your music. That's a small gripe. Overall this is an excellent product.
- gilmar1961Aug 05, 2012by
Carry anywhere and use it, and you will love it.
I think the Nano ipod 6th generation silver (16 gb) (latest model)is a great little gadget and I love it, I find it very easy to use, great sound and so convenient to carry around to be able to listen to music or radio where ever I may be. I would recommend it to anyone and remember that you are never too old to get new technology, I am 75 so get one and love it!
- ambersamrongJul 02, 2011by
Overall the best on the market at present.
It's great, pity the battery didn't last longer. I'm empressed with all the features and would definitely recommend this to my friends.
- krob4679Feb 06, 2012by
great product,good value for money.
bought for my daughter who loves it,i was impressed by the product love the fact that you can store photos on it .its small enough to use for jogging or gym .very clear sound.
- eminthepoohJul 03, 2011by
it's great. but needs apps. but that's an apple issue. The product is fantastic and a great one for everyone. I bought it because i lost my 120 gb one =[. it just doesnt have enough memory