Apple iPod nano 6th Generation Silver (16GB)
About this product
- Product InformationSwipe and tap through your tracks on the multi-touch screen of the Apple iPod nano 6G and organize your music by simply rearranging the icons. Tap Genius with your finger and this iPod nano silver selects songs that go well together, to keep you in the groove of the music. When not in a mood for any particular music genre, just shake this Apple iPod and it shuffles to a new song. The 1.54-inch TFT color display of the Apple iPod nano 6G, with 240-by-240-pixel resolution, renders crystal clear images and text. With 16GB flash memory, this iPod nano silver lets you store thousands of tracks. When completely charged, the battery of this Apple iPod offers 24 hours of non-stop music. Sporting a new clip design, you can simply wear the Apple iPod nano 6G onto your sleeves and enjoy music during workout.
- ModeliPod nano 6th Generation
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Audio Supported FormatsAAC,AIFF,Apple Lossless,Audible,HE-AAC,MP3,MP3 VBR,Protected AAC,WAV
- Battery Run TimeUp to 24 Hours
- Exterior ColorSilver
Audio / Video Capabilities
- MP3 Bit-Rate8 kbps - 320 kbps
- Max Video Resolution240 x 240
- Screen Size1.54 Inch
- Width1.61 Inch
- Depth0.35 Inch
- Height1.48 Inch
- Weight0.74 Oz
- OutputsHeadphone Jack
- InterfacesUSB 2.0
- Additional FeaturesFM Radio
- Supported Power SupplyInternal Battery,Rechargeable via USB cable
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Storage TypeBuilt-in Memory
- Supported LanguagesEnglish,French,German,Italian,Spanish
- Number Of Songs4000
- Frequency Response20-20000 Hz
Most relevant reviews
- msstySep 02, 2015by
Fulfilled a personal dream.
When the Gen 6 first came out I realized that it had great potential as a wristwatch so I found a straight leather strap for my wrist that I clipped my friend's Gen 6 to try it out then ordered one for myself from Apple.
That's when things went downhill. I gave them my money then a couple weeks later my iPod arrived only to discover that they had just released the Gen 7 which they cheerily told me that they had upgraded my order free of additional charge to a Gen 7.
I had kittens with them on chat. I WANTED MY GEN 6! They told me that they couldn't send me the older version but would happily refund my money. That was the next let-down. I had had the iPod personally engraved. So no refund and I was stuck with an iPod that I didn't want.
I recently remembered that ill-fated venture and tried to pick up a Gen 6 on eBay. YAY! I found one that was exactly what I wanted. I also ordered a genuine LunaTik LYNK watchband, a Bluetooth dongle and a good Bluetooth headset through other venues.
I love the simple lines and performance of the iPod Gen 6. Apple has made larger storage ones but haven't yet matched or exceeded the almost zen (no pun intended) design of the Gen 6. Even without the watchband it's still the best iPod IMHDO. No, I am not trying to compare it to the Apple Watch.Read full review
- 01sunshine05Jun 10, 2015by
A great little devise. Very easy to use and can storage lots of music. I updated from an smaller GB. It is just the right size for clipping on your sleeve and working in the yard.
- vinc-giliDec 15, 2015by
I have to get 7 more i-Pods (16GB) to update my collection.
I am very happy with my I-Pod. My I-Pod works with my newer stereo system and it does sound good and it is really easy and simple to use with Apple I-Tunes.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used
- nmar6107Jul 19, 2016by
I love my Nano..
was worried about batterie life..I get 25 hours..there was a crack ,which I was already aware of.. . but it doesn’t cause any issues .. very pleased with my purchase..
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used
- iservejc1978Jan 18, 2014by
Get great music while I ride my Harley. I love it!
I use my ipod while riding my Harley motorcycle. I love the clip as I can attach it to my clothing or my cup holder on the bike. The volume button is harder to reach for me while riding as it is on the top and very small. I also have an ipod shuffle and it is easy to pause or change volume. I will learn to set the volume before I take off down the road.