Apple iPod nano 6th Generation Green (8GB)
About this product
- Product InformationSwipe and tap through your tracks on the multi-touch screen of the Apple iPod nano 6G and organize your music by simply rearranging the icons. Tap Genius with your finger and this iPod nano green selects songs that go well together, to keep you in the groove of the music. When not in a mood for any particular music genre, just shake this Apple iPod and it shuffles to a new song. The 1.54-inch TFT color display of the Apple iPod nano 6G, with 240-by-240-pixel resolution, renders crystal clear images and text. With 8GB flash memory, this iPod nano green lets you store thousands of tracks. When completely charged, the battery of this Apple iPod offers 24 hours of non-stop music. Sporting a new clip design, you can simply wear the Apple iPod nano 6G onto your sleeves and enjoy music during workout.
- ModeliPod nano 6th Generation
- Storage Capacity8GB
- Audio Supported FormatsAAC,AIFF,Apple Lossless,Audible,HE-AAC,MP3,MP3 VBR,Protected AAC,WAV
- Battery Run TimeUp to 24 Hours
- Exterior ColorGreen
Audio / Video Capabilities
- MP3 Bit-Rate8 kbps - 320 kbps
- Max Video Resolution240 x 240
- Screen Size1.54 Inch
- Width1.61 Inch
- Depth0.35 Inch
- Height1.48 Inch
- Weight0.74 Oz
- OutputsHeadphone Jack
- InterfacesUSB 2.0
- Additional FeaturesFM Radio,Pedometer
- Supported Power SupplyInternal Battery,Rechargeable via USB cable
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Storage TypeBuilt-in Memory
- Supported LanguagesEnglish,French,German,Italian,Spanish
- Number Of Songs2000
- Frequency Response20-20000 Hz
Most relevant reviews
- c_subcaudataMay 26, 2016by
Good Product - Too bad discontinued
This was probably the high point of Apple's iPod nano design. Too bad it's now discontinued. Very intuitive, and easy to use.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- antnoniApr 08, 2015by
Incredible quality and perfect size!
I waited a while to write a review on this iPod as I wanted to check battery life, etc. I previously owned the same iPod but mistakenly ran it through my washer & dryer. I was so excited to get another one and it has been performing even better than my old one. I absolutely love this iPod! I strictly use it for running and after using the iPod non-stop on 3 to 4-hour runs, it still has a ton of battery left. I only have to charge it every couple of weeks. It's also perfect to clip onto my waistband and has no bulk whatsoever.
- legriffin30528May 16, 2016by
I have a iPod for each car, attached to a set of earphones for working in the yard and my pocket. If you have itunes on your computer it is basically, plug it into the computer and it updates itself with all your music. Very pleased with all the iPods
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used
- applesucks182Dec 07, 2012by
If you just want an ipod to listen to music while running/sking/boarding.
I happen to love this Ipod design. For active people it works very well, it can easily be attached to a number of bands which hold well while doing almost anything. It takes a little while to learn to work well, and is small, so not for older adults who have issues manipulating very small tough screens. The names of songs are larger then one would expect but still small clearly, there are better models for those who have difficultly manipulating small devices. If size is the issue, this is the ipod for you clearly. It is by far the smallest, with a similar price per gig as the others. If you want to view video media, pick another ipod. If you think your smart phone does everything aside from play music well (due to battery) this is it. It has the best battery life and music time of any ipod, smallest size and weight and most after market carrying products.Read full review
- knitwhitzApr 26, 2016by
I had one of these years ago... But lost mine.. Glad I found another one.. and it's green!!! My favorite color!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New