More items related to this product
Top Selling in iPods & MP3 Players
Great Prices on iPods & MP3 Players
- $97.99Trending at $119.98
- $115.00Trending at $119.99
- $150.00Trending at $169.99
- $619.50Trending at $648.00
- $88.00Trending at $94.80
- $189.99Trending at $230.99
- $129.95Trending at $139.90
About this product
- Product InformationThe word "Nano" now has a new meaning: the iPod Nano 6th Generation is 46% smaller and 42% lighter than its predecessors. And size is the only thing that is "Nano" about it. With 8 GB of memory, the iPod Nano 6th generation can store up to 2000 songs. The Sleep/Wake button in the 6th Gen Nano manages battery life and playback intelligently and you get up to 24 hours of playback time. The 1.5-inch color display (240 X 240 pixels) makes for an amazing experience of fully multi-touch technology. If you want to linger in a particular mood, simply tap the "Genius". Your iPod Nano 6th generation finds similar songs from your collection and makes a playlist automatically. Or just shake the Nano and the "Shake to Shuffle" feature plays a random song from your collection. You will also find the world's first gesture-based screen reader in the iPod Nano 6th generation. Tap the screen, and the "VoiceOver" tells you the name of the song / artist in any of the 29 languages you choose. When it comes to FM radio, the 6th Gen Nano gets even better. The live pause feature lets you pause and rewind up to 15 minutes of live radio broadcast. The iPod Nano 6th generation goes with you wherever you want - just clip it onto your sleeve, belt, or bag, and simply rotate the display to get the best view. With the pedometer function, the iPod even transforms into your exercise partner, counting your steps as you walk or jog.
- ModeliPod nano 6th Generation
- Storage Capacity8GB
- Audio Supported FormatsAAC,AIFF,Audible,HE-AAC,MP3,MP3 VBR,Protected AAC,WAV
- Battery Run Time24 Hours
Audio / Video Capabilities
- MP3 Bit-Rate8 kbps - 320 kbps
- Screen Size1.54 Inch
- Width4.08 cm
- Depth0.88 cm
- Height3.75 cm
- Weight20.97 gm
- OutputsHeadphone Jack,Speaker
- InterfacesUSB 2.0
- Additional FeaturesFM Alarm Clock,FM Stereo Tuner,Photo Viewer,Radio Recorder,Sleep Timer,Touchscreen,Voice Memos
- Power SourceInternal Battery,Rechargeable via USB cable
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Number Of Songs2000
- Frequency Response20-20000 Hz
Most relevant reviews
- fionak268May 06, 2012by
easy to use
Its fantastic easy to use small enough to fit in a pocket i really love it.I bought this nano to use when i'm gardening you can put on shuffle so it plays all your songs and you dont have to touch it with your dirty hands would highly recommend.
- allanw104Jul 11, 2012by
little but large.
very easy to use, very large memory for a small device.
touchscreen is very responsive and easy to use.
- gamezone72Jun 05, 2012by
It was an good experience.
I really liked the Apple iPod Very much.It was easy to use. small and very handy. you can store lots off music & pictures.
- mermaid2sueJun 16, 2012by
fantastic quality and tiny
This was silver not graphite, apart from that it was great.this product fits in any pocket or will clip on clothing, easy to use, great sound, good ear phones,
- lwil69006Sep 10, 2011by
Small, convienient, durable and as good as ever!
Had the ipod for about 2 months now and has not put a foot wrong yet. Reliable product from Apple once again, with the only slight issue being the battery doesn't last quite as long as with my 4th Gen Nano, this is quite a lot smaller though! You may presume it's quite easy to lose, and yes it is ridiculously small! But the strong clip on the back more than compensates for that problem. As long as you aren't throwaway with your possessions you will have a reliable, durable and well made ipod for a long time to come. Fantastic!