Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
More items related to this product
Best Selling in iPods & MP3 Players
Save on iPods & MP3 Players
- $91.99Trending at $94.99
- $284.99Trending at $343.00
- $88.00Trending at $109.99
- $179.89Trending at $189.92
- $178.98Trending at $189.99
- $89.00Trending at $99.99
- $218.98Trending at $230.00
About this product
- Product InformationThe word "Nano" now has a new meaning: the iPod Nano 6th Generation is 46% smaller and 42% lighter than its predecessors. And size is the only thing that is "Nano" about it. With 8 GB of memory, the iPod Nano 6th generation can store up to 2000 songs. The Sleep/Wake button in the 6th Gen Nano manages battery life and playback intelligently and you get up to 24 hours of playback time. The 1.5-inch color display (240 X 240 pixels) makes for an amazing experience of fully multi-touch technology. If you want to linger in a particular mood, simply tap the "Genius". Your iPod Nano 6th generation finds similar songs from your collection and makes a playlist automatically. Or just shake the Nano and the "Shake to Shuffle" feature plays a random song from your collection. You will also find the world's first gesture-based screen reader in the iPod Nano 6th generation. Tap the screen, and the "VoiceOver" tells you the name of the song / artist in any of the 29 languages you choose. When it comes to FM radio, the 6th Gen Nano gets even better. The live pause feature lets you pause and rewind up to 15 minutes of live radio broadcast. The iPod Nano 6th generation goes with you wherever you want - just clip it onto your sleeve, belt, or bag, and simply rotate the display to get the best view. With the pedometer function, the iPod even transforms into your exercise partner, counting your steps as you walk or jog.
- ModeliPod nano 6th Generation
- Storage Capacity8GB
- Audio Supported FormatsAAC,AIFF,Audible,HE-AAC,MP3,MP3 VBR,Protected AAC,WAV
- Battery Run Time24 Hours
Audio / Video Capabilities
- MP3 Bit-Rate8 kbps - 320 kbps
- Screen Size1.54 Inch
- Width4.08 cm
- Depth0.88 cm
- Height3.75 cm
- Weight20.97 gm
- OutputsHeadphone Jack,Speaker
- InterfacesUSB 2.0
- Additional FeaturesFM Alarm Clock,FM Stereo Tuner,Photo Viewer,Radio Recorder,Sleep Timer,Touchscreen,Voice Memos
- Power SourceInternal Battery,Rechargeable via USB cable
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Number Of Songs2000
- Frequency Response20-20000 Hz
Most relevant reviews
- auggie75Jan 04, 2012by
Small, brilliant and has great sound
Apple iPod nano 6th Generation Graphite (8 GB) is excellent for its size. Features are great and the radio on it is brilliant. If you have one of these you should update the firmware on it using itunes. Can store lots of music and is small enough to put in your pocket and use in the gym. Big enough storage for to have photos and vidoes on too. Would definately recommend to anyone who is looking to buy an mp3 player.
- kasimp69Feb 07, 2013by
Great buy. Neat and versatile.
My teenage son loves it. I also purchased a watch strap and he wears it mainly this way. It looks cool (you can change the look by changing the watch strap). It has many extra functions, music being one of the main. The size makes it so versatile it can easily be clipped onto a t-shirt for wearing while running. My only surprise was that I could not buy a brand new one as Apple changed the design back to the bigger rectangular shape that is not nearly as versatile. Why Apple?
- bootpod_mc4tMar 07, 2012by
Apple know how to create the perfect ballance between form & function
Absolutely fantastic bit of kit, great size, enough features but not so many as to create unnecessary clutter. I like the fact that it includes a radio & also a graphic equaliser that can be re-set on the trot (whereas with the shuffle the equaliser can only be set on each subsequent docking with itunes). The original artwork library looks fine too, now all I need is the 16GB version so's I can squeeze even more on :D
- 220234362@delet...May 11, 2011by
Fantastic gadget - eats all other iPods for breakfast.
Great little gadget. Looks fantastic, works brilliantly, interface very user friendly. Love the ability to alter and add songs to playlists on the go. Some might say it's too gimmicky, but the ability to turn the screen by touch is actually very useful. Furthermore, sound quality is great and 8Gb is easily enough for all the music one might need.
- davidmiddleton-...Apr 07, 2012by
My shiny tiny must-have gadget!
Pure genius for rockin out at the gym. This one single invention has probably kept 54 inches off my waistline! With a humongous capacity for tracks, an easy-peasy interface and plenty of battery life, I cant praise this tiny marvel enough. Oh, an added bonus - if you're a fitness nut like me - is the Nike pedometer thingy. Automatically tracking activity and uploading it is a killer idea. Love this gadget!