More items related to this product
Top Selling in iPods & MP3 Players
Great Prices on iPods & MP3 Players
- $89.95Trending at $98.25
- $345.90Trending at $439.00
- $189.99Trending at $203.99
- $189.98Trending at $192.90
- $225.00Trending at $234.89
- $129.95Trending at $145.00
- $259.99Trending at $267.49
About this product
- Product InformationThe word ‘Nano' now has a new meaning: the iPod Nano 6th Generation is 46% smaller and 42% lighter than its predecessors. And size is the only thing that is ‘Nano' about it. With 8 GB of memory, the iPod Nano 6th generation can store up to 2000 songs. The Sleep/Wake button in the 6th Gen Nano manages battery life and playback intelligently and you get up to 24 hours of playback time. The 1.5-inch color display (240 X 240 pixels) makes for an amazing experience of fully multi-touch technology. If you want to linger in a particular mood, simply tap the ‘Genius'. Your iPod Nano 6th generation finds similar songs from your collection and makes a playlist automatically. Or just shake the Nano and the ‘Shake to Shuffle' feature plays a random song from your collection. You will also find the world's first gesture-based screen reader in the iPod Nano 6th generation. Tap the screen, and the ‘VoiceOver' tells you the name of the song / artist in any of the 29 languages you choose. When it comes to FM radio, the 6th Gen Nano gets even better. The live pause feature lets you pause and rewind up to 15 minutes of live radio broadcast.The iPod Nano 6th generation goes with you wherever you want - just clip it onto your sleeve, belt, or bag, and simply rotate the display to get the best view. With the pedometer function, the iPod even transforms into your exercise partner, counting your steps as you walk or jog.
- ModeliPod nano 6th Generation
- Storage Capacity8GB
- Audio Supported FormatsAAC,AIFF,Audible,HE-AAC,MP3,MP3 VBR,Protected AAC,WAV
- Battery Run Time24 Hours
Audio / Video Capabilities
- MP3 Bit-Rate8 kbps - 320 kbps
- Max Video Resolution240 x 240
- Screen Size1.54 Inch
- Width4.08 cm
- Depth0.88 cm
- Height3.75 cm
- Weight20.97 gm
- OutputsHeadphone Jack
- InterfacesUSB 2.0
- Additional FeaturesFM Alarm Clock,FM Stereo Tuner,Photo Viewer,Radio Recorder,Sleep Timer,Touchscreen,Voice Memos
- Power SourceInternal Battery,Rechargeable via USB cable
- Battery TypeLi-ion Battery,Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Number Of Songs2000
- Frequency Response20-20000 Hz
Most relevant reviews
- quick4ageJan 06, 2013by
Good value and easy to use.
Did not realise just how small this piece of kit is. Size belies it capabilities and I love using it. I bought decent speakers to go with it and I am really pleased with the flexibility this gives me when using the iPod indoors with my family.The iPod is easy to use even at my very mature years.
- dave-pearsonJan 10, 2013by
I`m happy as can be....with my Apple Nano 6th G!
Superb product, purchased as a Christmas present for my eight-year-old son who absolutely loves his new gadget. Stores a massive number of songs for its size, he likes to listen to the radio, and it`s soooo much better than similar Apple i-pods WITHOUT a screen.
I love the PIN-protected volume control level feature, so young ears aren`t damaged, and the lack of internet access - no worries about inappropriate downloads.
Only downside, as with most Apple products, is the relatively poor battery life due to its power-hungry screen, but if Apple can crack this.....?
- surfingnoseride...Apr 08, 2013by
Big punch in a tiny package
In my opinion this generation is the best nano so far. I'm sure the latest model is good but I think it's too large. The sixth generation (which also comes in a 16gb version) is fantastic just because of what it fits into such a small package. Perfect for clipping on and getting on with what ever you are doing. The only draw back I have experienced is the slightly shorter battery life than larger ipods, but that is to be expected with the minute size.
- 123cactus456Oct 10, 2011by
brilliant radio reception while cycling
absolutely love it - better than my expectations. I wanted a versatile player for cycling to work which could pick up radio stations. I've had a few mp3 players with radio tuners but they've either died from the daily abuse or never had that good a tuner so that it was impossible to use while moving when signal dropped out... The nano is so far from that experience - this little beauty is fantastic at picking up channels, easy to use (storing and flicking between presets) and of course effortlessly sync's with itunes which is simple to use, especially if you like the odd podcast which updates without thought. (Oh and the radio signal is fine with a variety of earphones from in-ear for work to sports ones that hang in front of ear for cycling so I'm not deaf to the traffic around me).
- elinorlizzie20Jun 06, 2012by
Awesome product, great value for money & I'm a happy customer! :-)
Great little Ipod, easy to use touch screen. Great functions and brilliant range of volume! :-) Ideal size with a handy clip to attach it to your bag. Nice and light and very funky in the blue :-)