More items related to this product
Top Selling in iPods & MP3 Players
Great Prices on iPods & MP3 Players
- $89.95Trending at $106.99
- $309.10Trending at $419.00
- $344.10Trending at $429.99
- $180.94Trending at $198.00
- $84.75Trending at $145.00
- $612.00Trending at $685.99
- $179.99Trending at $189.89
About this product
- Product InformationThe word ‘Nano' now has a new meaning: the iPod Nano 6th Generation is 46% smaller and 42% lighter than its predecessors. And size is the only thing that is ‘Nano' about it. With 16 GB of memory, the iPod Nano 6th generation can store up to 4000 songs. The Sleep/Wake button in the 6th Gen Nano manages battery life and playback intelligently and you get up to 24 hours of playback time. The 1.5-inch color display (240 X 240 pixels) makes for an amazing experience of fully multi-touch technology. If you want to linger in a particular mood, simply tap the ‘Genius'. Your iPod Nano 6th generation finds similar songs from your collection and makes a playlist automatically. Or just shake the Nano and the ‘Shake to Shuffle' feature plays a random song from your collection. You will also find the world's first gesture-based screen reader in the iPod Nano 6th generation. Tap the screen, and the ‘VoiceOver' tells you the name of the song / artist in any of the 29 languages you choose. When it comes to FM radio, the 6th Gen Nano gets even better. The live pause feature lets you pause and rewind up to 15 minutes of live radio broadcast.The iPod Nano 6th generation goes with you wherever you want - just clip it onto your sleeve, belt, or bag, and simply rotate the display to get the best view. With the pedometer function, the iPod even transforms into your exercise partner, counting your steps as you walk or jog.
- ModeliPod nano 6th Generation
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Audio Supported FormatsAAC,AIFF,Apple Lossless,Audible,Audible AAX,Audible AAX+,HE-AAC,MP3,MP3 VBR,Protected AAC,WAV
- Battery Run Time24 Hours
Audio / Video Capabilities
- MP3 Bit-Rate8 kbps - 320 kbps
- Max Video Resolution240 x 240
- Screen Size1.54 Inch
- Width4.08 cm
- Depth0.88 cm
- Height3.75 cm
- Weight20.97 gm
- OutputsHeadphone Jack
- InterfacesUSB 2.0
- Additional FeaturesFM Alarm Clock,FM Stereo Tuner,Photo Viewer,Radio Recorder,Sleep Timer,Touchscreen,Voice Memos
- Power SourceInternal Battery,Rechargeable via USB cable
- Battery TypeLi-ion Battery,Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Number Of Songs4000
- Frequency Response20-20000 Hz
Most relevant reviews
- bonniebadgerJun 02, 2011by
Great little iPod! All my songs in one place!
Having seen the adverts on TV for the ipod nano, I decided to treat myself. My MP3 player could only hold about 65 songs, but this baby holds about 4,000! It clips neatly onto a collar or neckline, so can't fall out of a pocket. It's so easy to use, and is quite discreet. Great while out walking, as the pedometer keeps track of your steps, and even calculates how many calories you've burned off! I did, however, have to invest in a pair of soft earphones, as I found the hard ones felt uncomfortable. But that's just me! And when I needed technical support, the tech support team were very helpful. Overall I'd highly recommend it to anyone wanting to buy a compact iPod.
- vfedmondsJan 09, 2012by
The best Christmas present ever!
I bought the iPod nano for my husband for Christmas. After having a few problems (entirely due to us being totally out of touch with modern technology)we managed to charge the battery and plug in the headphones. Have now downloaded 1548 tunes onto the iPod and now have a very happy, if silent, husband permanently connected to his headphones. Will probaby have to have them surgically removed at some point, but for now all's OK at our house. All in all an absolutely excellent product!
- nicola19_81Jan 07, 2011by
Ipod Nano 6th Gen
this was a gift for xmas, easy to use and to load music, compact, long battery life.
Would recommend this product.
- brudenot2Jan 05, 2012by
ipods are great! but this is too smaller model too acomodate a touch screen
Bought this to replace my 3rd gen ipod after i passed it on, too small to handle and does'nt play vids. Thats my point somethings are made so small that they're too fiddly and harder to handle. gutted that the vids i've downloaded can't be played :(