Apple iPod nano 5th Generation Silver (8GB)
About this product
- Product InformationEnjoy your favorite music with the iPod nano 5th Generation digital media player that offers up to 24 hours of music playback. The huge storage capacity of this Apple iPod lets you store up to two thousand songs, seven thousand images or eight hours of video recording. Conveniently shoot your entire birthday party with the integrated camera of this digital media player that lets you continuously record up to five hours of video. The iPod nano 5th Generation has a 2.2-inch display screen that offers a clear view of your images, videos and menu. With a built-in FM radio, this Apple iPod allows you to listen to your favorite FM broadcast station. You can play AAC, protected AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible, Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV audio formats on this digital media player.
- ModeliPod nano 5th Generation (8 GB)
- Storage Capacity8GB
- Audio Supported FormatsAAC,AIFF,Apple Lossless,Audible,MP3,MP3 VBR,WAV
- Video Supported FormatsH.264,MPEG-4,Mov
- Battery Run TimeUp to 24 Hours
- Exterior ColorSilver
Audio / Video Capabilities
- MP3 Bit-Rate8 kbps - 320 kbps
- Max Video Resolution240 x 376
- Screen Size2.2 Inch
- Width1.5 Inch
- Depth0.24 Inch
- Height3.6 Inch
- Weight1.28 Oz
- InterfacesUSB 2.0
- Additional FeaturesBuilt-In Digital Camera,Digital Camera,FM Radio,FM Stereo Tuner,Games,Pedometer,Radio Recorder,Video Camera,Video Recorder,Voice Recorder
- Supported Power SupplyInternal Battery
- Battery TypeIon-lithion,Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Storage TypeBuilt-in Memory
- Number Of Songs2000
- Frequency Response20-20000 Hz
Most relevant reviews
- mongoose111Apr 08, 2015by
Great product,good price,totally satisfied with it.
I had purchased an Apple Shuffle to use in my car(a 2013 Subaru Impreza), but it didn't work. The car manual said I needed an Apple Nano 5th gen. I found this one, paid 3 times what the shuffle cost me but it has 8gb vs the shuffle's 1 gb, plus all the other features it has(which I still have to try out). I'm ecstatic with how this little piece of electronic gadget works in my car. the sound is just great. and no Sirius-like monthly charges. I load the songs that I want(no commercials) and I still have a bunch of space to load more music on it. Jobs was a genius in my mind.Too bad he's gone. wish I had bought their stock years ago.
- timemaster89Jun 08, 2016by
Excellent used condition.
Very, very pleased with the quality and workability of this item. Love it...thanks!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used
- enanoperez72Jun 24, 2010by
Apple iPod nano 5th Generation Silver (8 GB) MP3 Player
-incredibly thin. i cant even tell its in my pocket
-aluminum casing and glass screen offer excellent scratch resistence
-very competitive pricing - 16 gb for what the nano offers is the most affordble nano ever. the apple reputation has never been so attainable.
- accelerometer - this adds a few fun touches to operate without pressing buttons, is very useful for rotation on the screen when viewing pictures or watching videos. games are now actually very interesting
- screen clarity
-simplicity of use
-lots of colours to choose from
ITUNES - although itunes is the gold standard in today's media players, it has a tendency to use a massive amount of resources on any pc, and runs without question parallel to quicktime. if any quirks manage to occur, renstallation is required
- battery life - other than uninterrupted music playback very disappointing, especially while playing games
-everything is automated - this pertains to 1, the fact the ipod will turn on when i put in headphones, and the rest to itunes, which tries to sync entire libraries worth of music onto foreign ipods, like friends' and family
-Apple decided to require either their brand or certification to all ipod accessories, so to anyone that has bose or othere expensive docks and such, this might be a deal breaker
er, then i suppose theres a "both" category
-genius- theres something i havent noticed people mention, or if they do, its complaints. Genius is an absolutely worthless feature when used on the ipod. It works with only about 25% of PURCHASES. And it doesn't make a very satisfying playlist even when it does work. But honestly who should expect that? When you use genius on, itunes, yeah it still sucks at making playlists, and it is frustrating, but it's an excellent tool for finding new music, because it reccomends a huge list of new songs and different artists that usually appeal to your taste.
overall a big improvement compared to other ipods ive seen. the pricing and compactness, features and ease of use stand out, though the battery life and new accesory restrictions leave something to be desired. (get the 16 gb if you really want movies, or go for the classic or touch, which are both equally appealing) i give the nano ****.Read full review
- rz271249Aug 09, 2012by
The Apple ipod nano 5th gen.is. the perfect portable music delivery system!
This is a wonderful product in every way. I am totally satisfied with this fifth generation Ipod nano. the 8 gb of storage allows me to download 2,000 songs!It has a brilliant screen with easy to use function setting tools for the perfect sound. This model also features a camera,not available on the earlier models. I bought this for my personal companion when I need my favorite songs to make life better. I use it at home,when walking,traveling,shopping,waiting,etc.It is slim,sleek, and lightweight. It's absolutely the perfect device for me and my music! I highly recommend it and would certainly buy it again. I have no regrets,just joy! ps. it also includes it's owm FM radio!
- vaper322Jun 21, 2016by
Seller Kept Their Word
Came with everything expected. Had only minor wear and tear as expected. All buttons are fully functional. Very happy with item.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used