Apple iPod nano 5th Generation Orange (8GB)
About this product
- Product InformationEnjoy your favorite music throughout the day with the iPod nano 5th Generation media player that offers up to 24 hours of music playback time. The huge storage capacity of this Apple iPod allows you to store around 2,000 songs, 7,000 images or eight hours of video recording. Watch those lengthy videos on this digital media player, as it provides up to 5 hours of video playback. The iPod nano 5th Generation has a 2.2-inch display screen that offers a clear view of your images, videos and menu. With a built-in FM radio, this Apple iPod lets you pause live songs on FM and tag those songs to iTunes, using the Live Pause and iTunes Tagging features respectively. Play the widest variety of audio formats like AAC, protected AAC, MP3, etc. on this digital media player.
- ModeliPod nano 5th Generation
- Storage Capacity8GB
- Audio Supported FormatsAAC,AIFF,Audible,MP3,MP3 VBR,Protected AAC,WAV
- Video Supported FormatsH.264,MPEG-4
- Battery Run TimeUp to 24 Hours
- Exterior ColorOrange
Audio / Video Capabilities
- MP3 Bit-Rate8 kbps - 320 kbps
- Max Video Resolution240 x 376
- Screen Size2.2 Inch
- Width1.5 Inch
- Depth0.24 Inch
- Height3.6 Inch
- Weight1.28 Oz
- OutputsHeadphone Jack,Speaker
- InterfacesUSB 2.0
- Additional FeaturesBuilt-In Digital Camera,Digital Camera,FM Stereo Tuner,Pedometer,Video Camera,Video Recorder
- Supported Power SupplyInternal Battery
- Battery TypeLi-ion Battery,Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Storage TypeBuilt-in Memory
- Number Of Songs2000
- Frequency Response20-20000 Hz
Most relevant reviews
- mlipmdFeb 03, 2015by
easy to use and connect to iTunes, works well, large storage space for songs and videos, small and compact, battery life is good, quick to recharge. FM radio is nice feature, as well as ability to record video when desired.
- wnwoodyApr 10, 2014by
Great product! Easy to use.
This is the second iPod Nano (5th generation) that I have bought. I bought the first one for my girlfriend about fours ago and we both loved it. Still to this day I love the fifth generation Nano over the more recent versions and because of it, I bought a second one for my parents.
My parent previously had the Sansa Sandisk 4GB MP3 player. I wanted to get them something that was a little larger for them to handle and easier to read with a bigger screen. The Nano provided both versus the Sansa. Also, since I'm the one who usually adds music for them, the Nano with the use of iTunes made adding music a lot quicker and more convenient for me. With the Nano's 8GBs, it also allows me to add more music.
One cool thing I like about the Nano is that it has radio capability, which my iPod Classic doesn't have. It is very easy to use, especially for those of the older generation who may not be into the touch screen stuff yet.
I'm sure there are better products out there when it comes to overall features, but since I was buying this for my parents, who strictly care about the music only, I figured the Nano was be perfect considering the experiences from the first Nano that was bought, in terms of easy usage and reliability over similar and cheaper MP3 brands.Read full review
- kcam_04Oct 14, 2015by
Simple to use with a compact sleek design.
In 2015 I still wanted a 5th Gen iPod Nano even with the plethora of smart phones and electronic devices that I already have. I love the ease of use and it's small enough to fit in my pocket without noticing as I make deliveries.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used
- olenkasJan 11, 2011by
love it.. overall
has lots of features, great design, u just love to carry it - small but good quality as ussually from apple.
Built-in video camera, mic, and speaker. Larger display, but same-size frame as previous-gen nano. Excellent user interface. New Genius Mix and VoiceOver features. Adds an FM tuner, and a pedometer.
So-so file support. Video camera can't capture still IMAGES..... so no photos...Relatively low capacity
Awkward placement of video camera
but the the 6th generation nano can't play video at all. so i guess this one is better in this case.
- 133_marMay 16, 2016by
Nano 5 iPod
Love it like a new one works great
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used