Apple iPod nano 5th Generation Orange (16GB)
Top Selling in iPods & MP3 Players
Great Prices on iPods & MP3 Players
- $97.99Trending at $139.95
- $429.99Trending at $439.00
- $219.99Trending at $224.99
- $189.98Trending at $199.99
- $115.00Trending at $119.99
- $185.00Trending at $189.99
- $184.99Trending at $187.47
About this product
- Product InformationFeaturing a 2.2-inch TFT screen with 240-by-376-pixel resolution at 204 pixels per inch, the iPod nano 5th Generation displays images and track names with clarity and detail. Offering an extensive storage capacity, this Apple iPod nano lets you store almost all your favorite music tracks and photos. This Apple media player also features a built-in camera, which lets you capture photos with special effects, and videos at 30 frames per second. With the 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz frequency response, this Apple iPod nano renders crystal clear sound. When completely charged, the lithium-ion battery of this Apple media player offers up to 24 hours of non-stop music playback. The iPod nano 5th Generation supports AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, and other audio formats, H.264 and MPEG-4 video formats, and JPEG, BMP and other image formats.
- ModeliPod nano 5th Generation
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Audio Supported FormatsAAC,AIFF,MP3,Protected AAC,WAV
- Video Supported FormatsH.264,MP4,MPEG-4,Mov
- Battery Run TimeUp to 24 Hours
- Exterior ColorOrange
Audio / Video Capabilities
- MP3 Bit-Rate8 kbps - 320 kbps
- Max Video Resolution240 x 376
- Screen Size2.2 Inch
- Width1.5 Inch
- Depth0.24 Inch
- Height3.6 Inch
- Weight1.28 Oz
- InterfacesUSB 2.0
- Additional FeaturesDigital Camera,FM Stereo Tuner,Video Camera
- Supported Power SupplyInternal Battery
- Battery TypeLi-ion Battery,Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Storage TypeBuilt-in Memory
- Number Of Songs4000
- Frequency Response20-20000 Hz
Most relevant reviews
- daaron30Apr 26, 2013by
Fantastic product, jam-packed with features! Love it!!
Bought this because I really am not a fan of touchscreen products. They are too sensitive. Anyway, this is a huge upgrade to my 4th gen Nano. I really like that one too, but this has some great added features, including the larger screen. Pedometer, FM radio with station ID and song tags, etc...
Even though this is not the newest version, I think this is all I would ever need for listening to music, viewing short video clips, pictures. I am sure I do not use all of the features on this Nano, but the ones I do, I really enjoy.
- robertrckaiserMay 25, 2016by
The product works well. Easy to use. Battery ran down after 8 hours of plane flights.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- wy2dealJul 10, 2014by
good quality, easy to use , small and lots of storage.
The stereo on my motorcycle is able to communicate with this unit and certain generation. The storage is 16 gb. Which traveling long distance you will not a have to find radio stations to listen too. It clear over the system. Easy to set up and operate and small enough not to take up to much pace.
- valizander02Jun 20, 2011by
Apple 5th Generation iPod.....WINNING!!!!
This, I believe, is the best iPod Apple has ever made. I started out with the shuffle and upgraded to the 5th Generation (at the time the newest generation iPod Nano). I tried out a friend's 6th generation (for a test run) and I have to say the 6th generation Nano's touch screen, is crap! If I wanted a shuffle...I would have bought a shuffle. The 5th Generation has any an everything you could would want in an iPod. Full screen, a pedometer that comes in really handy, Genius Mixes, a camera, a pretty decent speaker for when you can't find the earbuds ;-), what I call shake-n-shuffle, and much more! Everything doesn't have to be teeny and touch screen in order to be better, Apple. I will have this iPod til I die, or they come out with one that actually *is* better. 5th Generation iPod Nano TOTAL WIN! 6th generation iPod Nano....FAIL!!!Read full review
- gamanitJan 10, 2012by
Great Device! Tiny, yet perfect.
I find that 16gb of flash is plenty of room, especially since I can change which 16gb is on it whenever I want. The click wheel seems to work much better than on my 3rd generation iPod. The video camera captures video a lot better than you'd expect from such a tiny little thing. Voice memos record perfectly. I use this about two hours a day for music, and I find that I only have to charge it like once a week. It's perfect for my needs.