Apple iPod classic 6th Generation (Late 2009) Black (160GB) (Latest Model)
Top Selling in iPods & MP3 Players
Great Prices on iPods & MP3 Players
- $84.85Trending at $98.25
- $309.10Trending at $439.00
- $344.10Trending at $404.95
- $129.95Trending at $145.00
- $259.99Trending at $295.00
- $189.98Trending at $192.26
- $278.98Trending at $284.49
About this product
- Product InformationThe black Apple iPod Classic 7th Generation is a digital media player that allows its users to store 40000 songs on the 160 GB built-in memory module. Featuring a 2.5-inch display, it makes navigation easy. It is perfect for long usage hours as it offers a battery life of up to 36 hours. Weighing just 138.91 gm, this iPod is portable and lightweight.
- ModeliPod classic 6th Generation (Late 2009)
- Storage Capacity160GB
- Audio Supported FormatsAAC,AAC-LC,AIFF,Apple Lossless,Audible,MP3,MP3 VBR,Protected AAC,WAV
- Video Supported FormatsAAC-LC,H.264,M4V,MP4,MPEG-4,Mov
- Battery Run Time36 Hours
Audio / Video Capabilities
- MP3 Bit-Rate16 kbps - 320 kbps
- Max Video Resolution320 x 240
- Screen Size2.5 Inch
- Width6.09 cm
- Depth1.04 cm
- Height10.41 cm
- Weight138.91 gm
- OutputsHeadphone Jack
- InterfacesUSB 2.0
- Additional FeaturesAddress Book,Calendar,Games,Photo Viewer,Sleep Timer,Upgradable Firmware,Voice Memos
- Power SourceInternal Battery,Rechargeable via FireWire cable,Rechargeable via USB cable
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Number Of Songs40000
- Frequency Response20-20000 Hz
Most relevant reviews
- penforpenNov 12, 2012by
! Fantastic Product with good build and super storage for your Collection
I wanted to buy an IPod Classic with the large Drive as its able to hold a lot of music and as I have a lot of Records and Cd's some of which will be put on the unit over the years.
The Unit has around 50 Cd's on and has barely used up the memory the software works really will I am using as part of my Imac so its also apple.
The Battery life is outstanding I have only changed in once and its been used for a few hours every day and lasts for ages.
The Colour Screen is really nice and when you have the art work downloaded for your music collection it gives you all the covers too which is nice the Thumb button works a Treat and I have found this is be a really good Music player and worth the money.
The only Bad point and I know everyone will be saying the say the back of the machine is polished Chrome and while this give is a stunning look I would Remmed you get a Case when you buy as the back will mark very easy.Read full review
- min1bikerApr 03, 2013by
This is the best way to listen to music, versatile, Quality & ease of use.
I do like the Apple iPod, I already had one which I keep connected in my car. I wanted to buy another as a portable device. They are so easy to use, although I don't use them to its full potential, only have my music on them. I also like the quality of the recorded matter and the versatility you get with the iPod.weather it be on its own with earphones or plugged into my music system.
There is nothing to dislike about the iPod, other products seem to be inferior and fiddly to use.
- djmika82Jul 10, 2013by
Awesome produc..! Great value for the money!
I buyed this iPod for a friend. This mp3 player has enough storage and the sound quality is just great. Maybe I didn't like the touch wheel that much compared to older iPods that I own (I got 3 of them..!). Compared to other mp3 players the design of the iPod is very atractive.
- misscarlene2012Jul 06, 2012by
Expensive, but worth it.
I bought this product strictly for music, and with it's vast memory it's perfect. I have more than enough room for all the music I like and I can have pictures and videos. I like that the iPod Classic 160gb is really easy to use, but the battery life isn't exactly 36 hours. This product is suits people who desire mostly music. You can also play your music through speakers.
- cjpeel1Jul 05, 2011by
40,000 songs.....I will still be enjoying my music in 40 years time.
I love the Apple iPod to the extent of upgrading within a year from a refurbished 5th generation 80gb model to this 160gb 7th generation model, which, incidentally, is not the latest model, the 8th generation is the latest. The 7th generation model is, in fact, better than the 8th as there is no volume cap on it.
The whole design and feel of this model is great as it has a thinner dimension and a nice gun-metal look to it. The features are good with Apple taking its Coverflow idea from computer to iPod. The only drawback I have found is that the album artwork often shows in the menu but doesn't always show when you are actually playing it.
I think for Apple to stay ahead of the market its next model should have a bigger screen and have a scroll bar rather than a scroll wheel. By having a scroll bar and increasing the screen size it can keep to the same dimensions which is obviously classic pocket-size.Read full review