Apple iPod classic 4th Generation U2 Special Edition Black/Red (20 GB)
About this product
- Product InformationLike no other, iPod U2 Special Edition stands out. Jet black, it bears a prominent red Apple Click Wheel and, on the flip side, the autographs of each U2 band member. It comes with an exclusive U2 poster that fans will really enjoy and, of course, the signature white iPod earbuds.The deep red Click Wheel and dramatic black face scream to be noticed. They reflect the dominant colors on U2's new album, How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb.You can fit every U2 song ever released on this iPod...plus thousands more of your favorites.Over FireWire, the iPod battery can be fast-charged up to 80 percent capacity in one hour. A full charge over USB 2.0 or FireWire takes just four hours.The laser-engraved signatures of each band member adorn the back of iPod. No fan can resist that.Scroll with the touch wheel, click the symbols like buttons and quickly navigate your entire music library without ever lifting your thumb.With iTunes and the iTunes Music Store, you can easily build and manage your digital music library. Choose from over one million songs and audiobooks.
- ModeliPod classic 4th Generation U2 Special Edition
- Storage Capacity20 GB
- Audio Supported FormatsAAC,AIFF,Apple Lossless,Audible,MP3,MP3 VBR,WAV
- Battery Run TimeUp to 12 Hours
Audio / Video Capabilities
- MP3 Bit-Rate32 kbps - 320 kbps
- Max Video Resolution160 x 128
- Screen Size2 Inch
- Depth0.69 Inch
- Height4.1 Inch
- Weight6.2 Oz
- InterfacesFireWire,USB 2.0
- Additional FeaturesAddress Book,Games,Sleep Timer,Voice Recorder
- Supported Power SupplyAC/DC Adapter,Internal Battery,Rechargeable via FireWire cable,Rechargeable via USB cable
- Storage TypeBuilt-in Memory,Hard Drive
- Number Of Songs5000
- Frequency Response20-20000 Hz
Most relevant reviews
- hiepdungnamson2...Feb 23, 2016Verified purchase - USEDby
The battery was dead and I replaced with a new one.
Now, it works great and I love it.
- 52xumengyingOct 28, 2013by
Perfect for fans, OK for most costumers.
The U2 Special Edition is for people who are great fans of U2. You could save a lot of money by buying a normal ipod classic and U2 edition replacement of the back and front which costs so little. However, I believe fans would l like to buy the genuine iPod rather than the one that they made themselves. Everything is fine with the ipod. A great iPod for fans.
- skins247Nov 06, 2015USEDby
Very reliable and user friendly
I've literally owned "thousands" of iPods and the 5th Generation Classic is certainly one of the more reliable models. Excellent sound quality, battery life and easy to use. Battery is a "plug in" type as opposed to batteries in other models that are soldered and require professional replacement.
- allanforde1Jun 08, 2013by
Great product and the Collectors item
This is now a collector's item, finding one in a mint condition is fairly difficult.
Product is great (as all iPods are), simple to use may not have all the features of the newer models (gen 5, 6 or 7) but what counts in the end is the music we all enjoy and listen and the sound quality which is pretty good. I am yet to realise whether there is really the difference in quality when compared to quality coming out of newer models or 'touches'/iPhones (don't like to use iPhone for music anyway). This is for both the headphones or stereo systems.
- 1067626725@dele...Sep 17, 2011by
Excellent product, easy to use, lightweight, portable. Would buy again anytime. This product was just as deacribed.