Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $8,999.99Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by theappleipodbay
- Est. delivery by Feb 25
- $45.00+ Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by gameporpoise
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationThe Apple iPod classic 3rd Generation is a digital media player that allows its users to store up to 7500 songs on the 30 GB built-in memory module. This media device offers a battery life up to 8 hours and features such as Games, Sleep Timer. In addition, the model is available in white with the following characteristics: 2.4 inches width, 4.1 inches height, 0.73 inches depth, 5.6 Oz weight.
- ModeliPod classic 3rd Generation
- Storage Capacity30GB
- Audio Supported FormatsAAC,AIFF,Audible,MP3,MP3 VBR,WAV
- Battery Run TimeUp to 8 Hours
- Exterior ColorWhite
Audio / Video Capabilities
- MP3 Bit-Rate32 kbps - 320 kbps
- Screen Size2 Inch
- Width2.4 Inch
- Depth0.73 Inch
- Height4.1 Inch
- Weight5.6 Oz
- InterfacesUSB,USB 2.0
- Additional FeaturesGames,Sleep Timer
- Supported Power SupplyAC/DC Adapter,Internal Battery,Rechargeable via FireWire cable,Rechargeable via USB cable
- Battery TypeProprietary Lithium,Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Storage TypeHard Drive
- Number Of Songs7500
- Frequency Response20-20000 Hz
Most relevant reviews
- jil_hodgeSep 01, 2016by
Holds lots of music, but the battery life of this used device, had seen better days. But it is a good sturdy chrome product.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- bboo31279Jun 03, 2013by
Not the best purchase for me.
I was looking for an ipod that was bigger than what we currently own (2GB). This seemed to fit the bill. It was mentioned that it had a shorter battery life, but I was ok with that because the plan was for it to sit on a docking station most of the time. The battery turned out to be worse than I thought and I also didn't realize at time of purchase, but it has a different connection to the computer. I thought it would be a USB, no such luck, so I ended up buying a firewire connector so I could connect it. Be aware that it does need a Firewire connector in order to use. If I had been aware of that, I would have found something different.
- brbludogJan 25, 2013by
Greatest and Awesomest of the Dinosaurs
The first iPod to use the 30-pin connector and the best of the older classic iPods. Charges via firewire, not USB, but can sync via USB. Like all iPods, the software takes up about 2-3 GB, but still leaves you with tons of space for songs. This iPod is missing a lot of the "fancier" features of the newer models, but that's exactly why I got it. It's classic and timeless, and there's just something cool about using it. Highly recommended for any Apple lover.
- rockerjakes1Jun 28, 2006by
good iPod design, but it's bulky and batteries go bad
I know about all the iPod models and this one has all the great things about every iPod like the touchwheel design and easy menu system. This is probably one of the worst iPods, however, for a few simple reasons. First, it's as big as the 40gb version but holds less songs. Second, the 3rd generation iPods are notorious for having bad batteries - so make sure if you're buying one that the battery has been replaced or is in good condition. This goes for all 3rd generation iPods (not just the 30). Replacing an iPod battery yourself isn't very easy to do. I don't want to bag on this model completely, if you get a great bargain you're set. Just don't spend a ton on this 30gb version - consider the 20gb or 40gb 3rd generation or newer models instead.
- honeysucklejone...Oct 04, 2006by
The one thing you can live without... but shouldn't...!
This iPod only gets a "good" rating because now I own the 5th generation video iPod, which does excede this one. However... the iPod in general is a fantastic thing. The 30 gig memory is enough for my entire music library... plus my wife's, sister's, mother's, best friends' entire music libraries. And its about 1/2 full. Plus, I can hold lots of pictures for a quick photo show. The games are good quality and the screen quality is also clear. Its easy to use, there are a million other accessories that are compatible. iTunes, which came with the iPod, is easy to use as well. No complex set-ups and the program couldn't be more user friendly. I recommend getting an iPod to EVERYONE I meet. And I never miss an oportunity to show it off to friends and family. Having my entire music library at the tip of my fingers is worth every penny. Not to mention the ease of the iTunes store and the array of opportunites that the podcasts offer. Can you live without owning an iPod... yes. But who would want to? Read full review
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in iPods & MP3 Players
Save on iPods & MP3 Players
- $149.00Trending at $179.99
- $355.00Trending at $399.94
- $189.95Trending at $209.00
- $85.00Trending at $129.99
- $16.05Trending at $18.25
- $495.00Trending at $559.00
- $329.99Trending at $399.00