Apple iPod classic 1st Generation White (10GB)
Top Selling in iPods & MP3 Players
Great Prices on iPods & MP3 Players
- $97.99Trending at $119.98
- $345.90Trending at $439.00
- $189.98Trending at $192.90
- $129.95Trending at $145.00
- $259.99Trending at $270.00
- $88.00Trending at $90.00
- $88.00Trending at $94.80
About this product
- Product InformationFill each moment with music from the iPod Classic 1st Generation MAC (10GB) media player. With a 160 x 128 two-inch monochrome LCD, this Apple media player shows you track and artist information, and the ultra-portable design lets you take it with you wherever you go. You can store approximately 2,000 songs on the 10GB hard drive of this iTunes-compatible 10GB MP3 player which uses a small 1.8-inch hard drive. The scroll wheel on this Apple media player along with the center and auxiliary buttons makes for easy navigation. This v-Card-compatible 10GB MP3 player boasts a ten-hour battery life and can be synced easily with your MAC operating system. Let the sleek and portable iPod Classic 1st Generation MAC (10GB) drive away your blues.
- ModeliPod classic 1st Generation
- Storage Capacity10GB
- Audio Supported FormatsAIFF,Audible,MP3,MP3 VBR,WAV
- Battery Run TimeUp to 10 Hours
- Exterior ColorWhite
Audio / Video Capabilities
- Max Video Resolution160 x 128
- Screen Size2 Inch
- Width2.4 Inch
- Depth0.72 Inch
- Height4 Inch
- Weight6.56 Oz
- Additional FeaturesAddress Book,Games,Personal Address Book,Sleep Timer
- Supported Power SupplyAC/DC Adapter,Rechargeable via FireWire cable
- Storage TypeBuilt-in Memory,Hard Drive
- Number Of Songs2500
Most relevant reviews
- martha1834Apr 07, 2016by
Review of IPOD
This was for my 13 year old grandson. He loves it. He said it was in great condition.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- hm1mpNov 04, 2011by
The first and undoubtedly the best!
It is 10 years old and still works like it was built just yesterday. The intuitive interface hasn't changed, it may look prettier now and might have more spit and polish but you would expect that after so many years. This is a great piece of gadgetry, works perfectly after all this time. It feels solid and well built, the size is a bit plumper than the newer models but it makes up for it by feeling like it would take a lot to take it down. I love the scroll wheel, that was the whole reason for a 1st gen over any other. I know the touches have the giant screen and even the classics have the touch sensitive scroll wheel, but at the end of the day, I can wear whatever gloves I want when it's cold, I can put it in any pocket and know that it didn't go anywhere, and I know when I pushed a button by the satisfying click of a button. The real testament to it's staying power is how recognizable it is even today, more than can be said of many other players on the market and even some of the other iPod variants (nano, shuffle).Read full review
- da6b231470d8ed4...Feb 20, 2009by
best ipod ever!!!
only an improved design of the original brilliant ipod with it's thick frame and light weight it is a full functioning music player with nearly ten hours of battery life not to mention is also the fastest downloading ipod ever made with it's firewire connection allowing it to transfer songs at half a second per song rather than the five seconds or more a song on new ipods. i just can't get over the design it's so balanced all over and draws a lot of attention, (try not to reveal it too much in public) that would be my only concern apart from dropping the thing. button layout is one of a kind since they had yet to incorporate the button into the touch wheel, somewhat like the shuffle's control pad. anywho, if your a collector or not of ipods or just want one to set your heart on, look into this one, it's guaranteed not one you will fall out of love with and for most users, never did except that the battery will eventually run dry as with all ipods, however this one has gone on well over the average use of five years, at about eight years the majority of these ipods on ebay still hold a basic charge of about six hours. i like it so much i'm buying a second one just for insurance.
if your looking for an mp3 that will satisfy your music desires, buy the second generation ipod. or whatever you want but this is my opinion.
actually don't buy this!!! the bidding for these items are pretty cheap averaging about 50.00 US. yes, don't!!! thank youRead full review
- hi*tech*glassMar 29, 2012by
BEST SOUND QUALITY OF ANY IPOD
SUPERIOR sound quality to any subsequent generations... okay maybe it can't hold that much music compared to the latest and greatest... but you'll enjoy listening to music on this thing MORE than any other version. PROMISE.
- gabfab01Apr 15, 2010by
Original 1st generation Ipod 10GB
I love the original Ipod for its solid construction, simplicity, excellent quality and it's a classic collectable product for all time. I'm a very lucky and proud owner of one!