Apple iPhone 4s - 32GB - Black (AT&T) Smartphone
About this product
- Product InformationJust when you thought a smartphone couldn’t get any better, it does. The iPhone 4S is sure to change the way you communicate. Siri technology lets you talk to this Apple smartphone as you would talk to a person, turning the iPhone 4S into a personal assistant. The powerful dual-core A5 chip ensures that this Apple phone gives you a lightning-fast performance and life-like graphics. Shoot 1080p HD videos and click crystal-clear snaps with the 8 MP camera of this Apple smartphone. To make your life easier, this Apple smartphone runs on iOS 5 that lets you enjoy numerous features and an easy-to-use interface. That’s not all: with the iCloud feature of the iPhone 4S, you can stop worrying about managing your data, as the phone helps you in a jiffy.
- User Manual
- Family LineApple iPhone
- Storage Capacity32GB
- Network Generation2G,3G
- Network TechnologyCDMA2000 1X / GSM / WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandGSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) WCDMA (UMTS)/HSDPA/HSUPA 850/900/1900/2100 CDMA EV-DO Rev. A 800/1900
- Camera Resolution8.0MP
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1432 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 840 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 200 hr
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Screen Size3.5"
- Display Resolution960 x 640 pixels
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.5 in.
- Depth0.37 in.
- Width2.31 in.
- Weight4.9 oz
- Release Date10/14/2011
Most relevant reviews
- tkellis16Feb 21, 2015by
Great purchase with no hassle
Being old school I'm just learning to use this phone but I have no complaints so far. The battery does seem to lose power fairly quickly, don't know if that is normal or not.
Didn't want to pay full price for whatever the newest iPhone is and this seems to be a great way to get started. Was a little hesitant about how easy it would be to take it to AT&T and have them activate it without a hassle. Well there was no problem at all. They put a new sim card in it and did whatever was necessary to activate it with no problems and there was no charge either. All in all a very pleasant experience.
- 2669snowFeb 27, 2015by
GREAT PHONE FOR A GREAT PRICE & GREAT SERVICE FROM THE SELLER !!
Don't fall into the trap of purchasing your phone form your current carrier with the zero down payment option or even worse paying for it at a reduced price in full. Buy your phone from EBAY & save HUGE amounts of money. This was a great phone at a great price & even though it was a manufacturer refurbished hone, it looks brand new and it works great !!
My wife who is difficult to please when it comes to cellphones, loves it !!!!!!
- jtnpt72Feb 19, 2015by
Don't leave home without it
It's like having a small computer in your pocket, make your phone calls online banking, check your e-mail, gps if your lost on the go, takes great pictures send them right to your home computer or to someone else, you just get so spoil by this phone there is no need to buy any other (ever) unless you break it !!!
- t3d_1988Dec 30, 2014by
Well worth the money now a days, great back up phone.
I have had one of these phones before, they're very handy and have somewhat of a good running system. Siri is a little slow in the head and all of Apple's products make you complete 15 steps before accomplishing one task so 4 out of 5 stars. Other than that....pretty good phone, love the design. R.I.P. Steve Jobs
- bk.holb7Nov 06, 2014by
Amazing product - will remain team iPhone now and forever.
I was a droid owner for years and always wanted an iPhone. And I absolutely LOVE this phone. I am definitely team iPhone now and will never go back to a droid. Everything is so much faster and easy to use.