Apple iPhone 4 - 8GB - Black (AT&T) Smartphone (MD126LL/A)
About this product
- Product InformationThe iPhone 4 for AT&T shares Apple's trademark style, with a sleek, eye-catching design that is compact enough to fit easily in a pocket or bag. It operates on iOS 4 and features a 3.5' LCD screen that offers a clear view of emails, texts, and images, as well as a 5.0 MP camera that comes equipped with auto focus and LED flash. The 8 GB of internal memory provides plenty of storage space for files and data, and 512 MB of RAM helps the phone run smoothly. This particular model comes in black, making it an attractive and functional accessory for those on the AT&T network.
- Family LineApple iPhone
- Storage Capacity8GB
- Network Generation2G,3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / EDGE / UMTS / HSDPA / HSUPA
- BandGSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA 850/900/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1420 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 840 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 300 hr
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Screen Size3.5"
- Display Resolution960 x 640 pixels
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.54 in.
- Depth0.37 in.
- Width2.31 in.
- Weight4.8 oz
- Release Date10/14/2011
Most relevant reviews
- wildthang708Apr 03, 2015by
great phone for the money
Love this iPhone very easy to use great features the battery doesn't last like I would like but you can live with it with it's use
- bbobajabobbNov 03, 2014by
Siri is ready to show you the way to digital divinity!
this is my first iPhone although not my first iProduct. I've had it under 24 hours but I am absolutely in love with this phone! I was getting really tired of the bullcrap from Tracfone and I've been wanting a video-phone for the grandkids anyway so it was a combination of factors that got me here. I haven't even spoken with Siri yet but setting up email and messaging, entering/synchronizing my contacts and address book was a breeze and the camera is far more than just a toy like so many camera/phones were. I guess paying over $450 for this would be a bit much but for $125 I'm wondering what I waited so long for? If Consumer Cellular turns out to be as pleasant to deal with as they have been so far I will rate this as one of the top buying decisions in my life. I confess I was a bit of a Luddite and crossing the Digital Bridge was tough for me. Siri is the best guide to new territory anyone could ask for!Read full review
- pmooodenthalJan 26, 2016by
Good phone, Not so good service
Phone has worked good so far, it was for my grandson, dealer not very good in communicating shipping details, I had to contact him regarding when it was shipped, he replied it was being sent by USPS but no tracking number was given, then it did not arrive in the time that was stated on EBay, I think he got overwhelmed by the holiday and fell behind, my grandson asked every day when it was coming, I don't remember exact date it arrived but it was a day or two after what was listed on EBay and I had to ask two times for information in order to track it
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used
- lagartomanDec 27, 2013by
Fantastic product! Cheap price. It wil be a goo choice for you
The iphone 4 is one of the most successful smartphone that I have ever use. It has a lot of features and with the release of the newest IOS 7, this phone really will keep on the battle against another competitor.
The best features are:
-A brilliant and clear screen
-Althought his principal camera is 5 mp, take absolutly good pictures.
- It has a great Operation system. In fact is the best competitor against the android os. Very clearly and easy to use. no matter you are a begginer in tech.
- His general design is very good to sight and his shape is attractive.
In general average I put a 9 from 10 point.
- vcdlmpNov 23, 2013by
Awesome phone, will last a while.
The iPhone 4 is three years old but still runs great. The phone comes in two colors, and both look great. I really like the bezel around the phone, it feel solid.
Apple pushes free updates to this phone, one day they will stop supporting it, but most likely not anytime soon. The phone came out June 2010 with iOS 4, and it now is capable of running iOS 7. It makes a great phone for first-time smartphone users, or careless kids. If you can, get the 16GB or 32GB model. The 8GB model is excellent, unless you are planning to load this thing up with lots of music and photos. The whole 8GB is not usable to you, it's more like 6.8GB.
The 3G on here is fast, but today's standard 3G is considered out of date, but I am reviewing this phone on behalf of the person I bought it for. I used the phone myself and the 3G runs flawlessly on Pandora, Facebook, App Store, and Safari. I have used Verizon 3G, Sprint 3G, AT&T 3G, and T-Mobile 3G. T-Mobile definitely has the fastest 3G, followed by AT&T, then Verizon, then in last place, Sprint. Call clarity is very clear, but once you try HD Voice on the iPhone 5 (I am an everyday iPhone 5 user), you'll never look at any other phone the same. Typing on any iPhone is super easy, the keyboard is clean and has neat Emoji's. The messaging app is well designed, and you can message other iPhone user's for FREE using iMessage. FaceTime & FaceTime Audio works well and is awesome. I have never had an issue with Apple Services (Facetime & iMessage).Read full review