Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $189.99Trending at $204.99
- $184.99Trending at $199.99
- $214.99Trending at $219.99
- $339.95Trending at $400.00
- $219.89Trending at $234.00
- $568.99Trending at $643.57
- $297.30Trending at $319.99
About this product
- Product InformationWhile everyone else was busy trying to keep up with iPhone, Apple were busy creating amazing new features that make iPhone more powerful, easier to use, and more indispensable than ever. The result is iPhone 4. The biggest thing to happen to iPhone since iPhone.All the breakthrough technology in iPhone 4 is situated between two glossy panels of aluminosilicate glass - the same type of glass used in the windshields of helicopters and high-speed trains. Chemically strengthened to be 20 times stiffer and 30 times harder than plastic, the glass is ultradurable and more scratch resistant than ever. It's also recyclable.The 960-by-640 backlit LCD display boasts a pixel density of 326 pixels per inch, making it the highest-resolution phone screen ever. To achieve this, Apple engineers developed pixels so small - a mere 78 micrometers across - that the human eye can't distinguish individual pixels. That makes text remarkably sharp and graphics incredibly vivid. IPS technology also provides excellent color and contrast from almost any viewing angle.Created from Apple's own alloy, then forged to be five times stronger than standard steel, the CNC-machined band is the mounting point for all the components of iPhone 4. The band provides impressive structural rigidity and allows for its incredibly thin, refined design. It also functions as both iPhone 4 antennas.Apple engineers designed the A4 chip to be a remarkably powerful yet remarkably power-efficient mobile processor. With it, iPhone 4 can easily perform complex jobs such as multitasking, editing video, and placing FaceTime calls. All while maximizing battery life.iPhone 4 includes a built-in three-axis gyroscope. When paired with the accelerometer, it makes iPhone 4 capable of advanced motion sensing such as user acceleration, full 3D attitude, and rotation rate. Translation: More motion gestures and greater precision for an even better gaming experience.The iPhone 4 camera shoots gorgeous 5-megapixel photos and stunning HD video. And with its advanced backside illumination sensor, it captures beautiful images even in low-light settings. The built-in LED flash does double duty. When you're taking pictures, it works as a flash. When you're shooting video it can stay on to light up the scene. And on the front of iPhone 4, the built-in camera is perfect for making FaceTime calls and shooting self-portraits.While most phones have only one microphone, iPhone 4 has two. The main mic, located on the bottom next to the dock connector, is for phone calls, voice commands, and memos. The second mic, built into the top near the headphone jack, is for FaceTime calls and for making your phone calls better. It works with the main mic to suppress unwanted and distracting background sounds, such as music and loud conversations. This dual-mic noise suppression helps make every conversation a quiet one.With its large Multi-Touch display and innovative software, iPhone lets you control everything using just your fingers. How does it work? A panel laminated on the glass senses your touch using electrical fields. It can register multiple touches at once to support advanced gestures such as pinch to zoom, two-finger tap, and more. The panel then transmits the information to the Retina display below it.
- Family LineApple iPhone
- Storage Capacity32GB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / EDGE / UMTS / HSDPA / HSUPA
- BandGSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA 850/900/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1420 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 840 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 300 hr
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Screen Size3.5"
- Display Resolution960 x 640 pixels
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.54 in.
- Depth0.37 in.
- Width2.31 in.
- Weight4.8 oz
- Release Date4/28/2011
Most relevant reviews
- snobaby1Jan 08, 2014by
I bought it because it is easy to use.. I like all the features it has.. I like this phone better than any other, because of it's features and how easy it is to use.. I would recommend this product..
- jnmhughes61502Oct 22, 2013by
It works but it's still just another stupid iphone! All iphones are the same, no difference except for small little things that come standard on any android phone. There are a couple things that I like about this phone but I feel compaired to all the other great android and windows phones these are a basic somewhat smart phone.
- tonymontana1983Jun 21, 2011by
Great experience love my new iphone hands down best phone i ever had!!!
While previous revisions of the iPhone have essentially been small updates to the existing design, the iPhone 4 feels like a new phone. It's the thinnest iPhone yet at just over 9mm, being a little narrower than the old models, too.
The front and rear are made of aluminosilicate glass, which is said to be 30 times stronger than plastic as well as highly scratch resistant. It's the same stuff that helicopter windscreens are made of, and it also has an oleophobic coating which is incredibly easy to clean.
The stainless steel strip around the edge has several functions. First, it provides structural rigidity and second, it acts as the antennae for the phone, WiFi and Bluetooth. Build quality really is first class, and the iPhone 4 feels better built than any other current smartphone.
One of the main new features is a front-facing camera which enables you to make video calls. Apple calls this FaceTime, and it's currently only available via WiFi. To use it, you call another iPhone 4 owner and then invite them to establish a video call. Once this is running, the voice call is ended. We were surprised about the decent quality and frame rate, as well as how quickly you can switch between the front and rear cameras - useful for showing your surroundings as well as yourself. We found that FaceTime sometimes didn't work at all, and it also needed a strong WiFi signal.
Apple says that, in future, developers will be able to make applications that work with FaceTime and should allow you to make video calls with devices other than iPhone 4s. However, we'd also like to see the ability to use FaceTime over 3G, but that's an issue for mobile operators to sort out.
The rear camera has been upgraded to a five-megapixel, back-illuminated sensor, and can now shoot 720p HD video. Rather than keep the same sensor dimensions as the 3GS's camera, the new camera has the same size pixels and a larger sensor. This leads to far better quality images and video in dim conditions. Although our test photos were a little noisy, it was luminance noise rather than chroma (colour), so it wasn't too distracting. The only real issue was poor white balance when using the built-in LED flash. However, in good light, the camera was quick to focus and there was very little shutter lag.
When taking video, there's no warning if you shoot in portrait mode, but the quality of the footage was again very good in bright light. Our test clips rivalled the Flip Ultra HD, as long as you keep the phone still, and audio wasn't bad either. The LED can be used to illuminate your subject at night, but it's only good for very close objects. Essentially, video and still photo quality is a major leap from the 3GS.
It's a little tight of Apple to charge £2.99 for iMovie, but it's money well spent. With it, you can quickly cut together clips you've taken, add a theme and music, then upload your creation to YouTube. The iPhone 4's built-in GPS receiver means that all videos are geotagged (as are photos), and the Travel theme uses information this to automatically create a map with a dot showing the location and a thumbnail of the video. You can easily change the default dissolve transition between clips, as well as trimming clips to use only the portions you want. To achieve all this on a 3.5in screen is little short of a miracle.
Of course, the new 'Retina' display is another of the iPhone 4's biggest draws. The resolution of 640x960 is incredible - it's very difficult to see the individual pRead full review
- nissam-2222Feb 04, 2015by
the best product in planet i will never use any other device other than apple i have been used apple for last 7 years no complaint i'm happy all the time
- nk0000Feb 13, 2012by
very good product, main frame look nice , easy to use get more apps store and much more feature compare to other a lot of comfortable