Apple iPhone 4 - 32GB - Black (AT&T) Smartphone (MC610LL/A)
About this product
- Product InformationThe Apple iPhone 4 is ideal for multitaskers as it is powered by the iOS. This phone features a 3.5 inch screen that is designed to give you perfect picture quality. With a 5 MP camera you can take vivid pictures and store them on the large 32 GB memory without worrying about space. The 1420 mAh battery capacity ensures you stay connected through the day.
- Family LineApple iPhone
- Storage Capacity32GB
- Network Generation2G,3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / EDGE / UMTS / HSDPA / HSUPA
- BandGSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA 850/900/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1420 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 840 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 300 hr
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Screen Size3.5"
- Display Resolution960 x 640 pixels
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.54 in.
- Depth0.37 in.
- Width2.31 in.
- Weight4.8 oz
Most relevant reviews
- ellenbirchfieldApr 09, 2014by
It is very efficient and easy to use and allows people to use it for many different uses. E-mail is a breeze. You can multi-task using other applications while on the phone. And the visual voicemail is a great usability enhancement.the iPhone delivers.
- mr_max251Apr 02, 2014by
Good Product, Price could be better.
This has been by far one of the most user-friendly smartphones I have ever used. There are lots of great features and it helps that most places are apple compatible. The battery doesnt last too long and you have to play with the settings to make the phone work for how you use it but overall its a good product at a decent price.
- jimmysanmartinNov 10, 2012by
Yes, I would buy again
the my touch 3g was not working propperly; I had to buy a new phone , so i bought iphone 4. It is a great phone easy to use. Mine has 32gb so I have enough space, works great and was not very expensive. The only problem that I have is that I can't send pictures or videos to others thought texts messaging, only using emails.
- harrier600Mar 04, 2013by
Overall the phone is junk
I have the Apple iPhone 4. After about a year the lock button on my phone went limp. You have to press really hard to get it to work. After that went the home button. It thinks it's permanently pressed in so Voice Control randomly pops ups or it will close out of whatever I'm doing because it thinks I'm hitting the home button. Then apps started crashing all of the time. Most recently it will only turn on when it is plugged in--even with a fully charged battery. Though it does what it should at first, overall the phone is junk. Nobody should pay what Apple charges for the iPhone 4 to have it work correctly for a year.
- mostlikelytoJul 06, 2013by
dependable and easy to use
loyal phone, easy to use. second iphone 4 and if i were to break or lose this phone, I would most likely buy it a 3rd time. If I had the money I would upgrade to the 5, but not big enough of a difference to need the 5.