Apple iPhone 4 - 32GB - Black (AT&T) Smartphone (MC319LL/A)
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $199.95Trending at $208.99
- $249.77Trending at $259.99
- $474.99Trending at $479.99
- $267.95Trending at $294.75
- $259.79Trending at $269.79
- $339.99Trending at $612.68
- $259.78Trending at $267.72
About this product
- Product InformationThe Apple iPhone 4 in black runs on iOS and comes with exciting pre-loaded features and apps. Owing to its 1420 mAh battery capacity, you can make calls, surf net, transfer data and perform other tasks uninterrupted for long hours. It comes with a 5.0 MP camera for you to capture images and store them on the device's 32GB memory space.
- User Manual
- Family LineApple iPhone
- Storage Capacity32GB
- Network Generation2G,3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / EDGE / UMTS / HSDPA / HSUPA,GSM / WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandGSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA 850/900/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1420 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 840 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 300 hr
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Screen Size3.5"
- Display Resolution960 x 640 pixels
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.54 in.
- Depth0.37 in.
- Width2.31 in.
- Weight4.8 oz
- Release Date6/15/2010
Most relevant reviews
- jrogu000Feb 24, 2016by
It's pretty damn good The screen was flawless. A few scratches on body which doesn't matter because I keep it in a protective case. Sometimes I can't hang up a call on screen without using shut off button on top. Maybe a digitizer glitch. It works great for all I need except the battery doesn't hold charge as good as my last phone which was 16gb. But battery life is still very acceptable But got 32gb phone for 134$. GreAt value. Does all I need it to. I really think for price it's great so far Had it a month.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- bhsbil8Mar 14, 2015by
Awesome product! Exactally what i needed.
Really great phone so easy to use, the battery life is a little poor but it last for the whole day. I bought this to have better camera quality and speaker quality and it fits. It took about two hours to get the phone to actually turn on it was having issues taking to the charger, but since getting it to turn on the first time ive had no problems turning it on and off. So much better than my last phone ( iphone4) love using siri, its a fluid action phone really great. I would say the biggest plus is that its not to small but it doesnt overwhelm my hand i can still hold it comfortably which is something i cant with the 6
- amanda_wilson19...May 07, 2015by
Love the iphone!
Love this phone!very easy to use great camera very lightweight. They can get a little pricey but they are worth it! Storage space is also a plus!
- angel_ann_silve...Apr 16, 2015by
Great phone! Lightweight and easy to use!
Great Phone, shipped fast! Thanks so much! Love phone, light and easy to use! Glad I upgraded! Would definitely recommend this phone. Perfect size and love the upgrades. Like the black color as well, sharp phone.
- junevvvNov 12, 2014by
Great product - easy to use
A product that needs no vouching to how great it is! The Apple changed the world and continues to innovate great quality products that are easy to use.