About this product
|Apple iPhone 4 runs on iOS operating system and has 1420 mAh battery capacity. This smartphone features a convenient 5.0MP camera, so you can capture images and store them on 32GB memory space. This Apple smartphone supports GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA 850/900/1900/2100 and 2G/3G networks. It comes in black.|
|Family Line||Apple iPhone|
|Network Generation||2G, 3G|
|Network Technology||GSM / EDGE / UMTS / HSDPA / HSUPA, GSM / WCDMA (UMTS)|
|Band||GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA 850/900/1900/2100|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Capacity||1420 mAh|
|Battery Talk Time||Up to 840 min|
|Battery Standby Time||Up to 300 hr|
|Display Technology||TFT LCD|
|Display Resolution||960 x 640 pixels|
|QWERTY Physical Keyboard||No|
Most relevant reviews
- 2014.gedenJan 14, 2016Verified purchase - USEDby
I liked it very much, thank you
- xxsabrina!Jan 2, 2016Verified purchase - USEDby
Product came very quickly, and is in great condition! One VERY small chip in the side of the screen, but otherwise perfect condition! Could not be happier with the product.
- oozziieeDec 29, 2016Verified purchase - NEWby
- forbidder2Sep 23, 2010by
Great Phone that's like a mini computer
I recently purchased my first iPhone and I love this phone. There are a few points that I dislike about this phone.
* Requires using iTunes for management. I didn't use iTunes before and found it annoying to have to use it.
* Metal surround around the edges are too soft. I accidentally bumped into a round brass door handle at a mall and it gouged the metal edge somehow, maybe 2 mm wide, and 6 mm long. I need my free case to arrive soon.
* Restrictive (Can't access advanced settings/features)
* Slightly confusing to create folders, remove apps, and kill running apps.
* Typing is awkward at first, I have thick fingers and it was hard for me to feel what letter I was typing at first. I got used to it now, can go at 20-30 WPM.
* Batteries don’t last long enough.
*Will corrupt iPhone if you run out of hard drive space on C drive and try to update the OS via iTunes.
There are a lot of points that I love about this phone.
* Good intuitive interface for basic operations, dragging across to go to the next page, pinching and spreading for zooming, drag for pan, and touch for click.
* Rich and varied Application base in the App store this was a very strong point that sold me on the iPhone versus other phones. Especially the free ones.
* Wide array of detection/input hardware (accelerometers, audio pickup (microphone), two visible spectrum EMF detectors (cameras), magnetic field detection, GPS receivers, WiFi, Cell antenna’s) I probably missed some.
*Multi-function: camera, video camera, sound recorder, phone, organizer, internet browser, portable gaming system, social network device, gps navigation, flashlight, music player, movie device, photo album, etc.
*Good Display resolution
*Tilt Orientation detect is well done
*Fast enough CPU
*Facetime for video conferencing
*Screen capture built into the OS.
*Loud speaker for navigation in the car on the highway
*Easy to learn how to use
*Able to VPN into my work network
*Able to remote desktop to my workstation
*Able to log into my secure wireless network
*Sturdy, I not fearing that I would drop my phone accidentally.
Here are a few of my favorite apps.
Junos Pulse, RDP, RSA Secure ID, Flashlight, Sonar, RedLaser, Key Ring, MapQuest, EMD PTE, PTEExplorer
There are a few things I wish was different.
For the keyboard, I wish there was a way to lock it in the landscape orientation, since it's bigger. But I think I'm finally used to the small keyboard. I now know the point of my left index finger that protrudes the most with my eyes closed.
I considered that I made a good purchase decision on the iPhone, and would make the same choice again.Read full review
- qmob.2014Nov 21, 2015USEDby
Thanks a million