Apple iPhone 4 - 16GB - Black (AT&T) Smartphone (MC608LL/A)
About this product
- Product InformationThe Apple iPhone 4 runs on the iOS and a reliable processor to let you easily operate various applications with efficient speed. It has a 3.5-inch screen that offers clear view of the content. Using its 5 MP camera, you can capture your cherished memories and store them on its 16 GB built-in memory. This black smartphone comes with 1420 mAh battery capacity.
- Family LineApple iPhone
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Network Generation2G,3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / EDGE / UMTS / HSDPA / HSUPA,GSM / WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandGSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA 850/900/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1420 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 480 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 300 hr
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Screen Size3.5"
- Display Resolution960 x 640 pixels
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.54 in.
- Depth0.37 in.
- Width2.31 in.
- Weight4.8 oz
Most relevant reviews
- nathanad522Feb 01, 2014by
Basic yet versatile.
Its a great phone. I like them better than android. The phone is very straight forward and easy to use and it is also versatile.
- wgas9137Feb 22, 2014by
I don't like Apple, but America is full of Apple junkies. Hooray for china
its ok.I hate Apple products, I sell them because america is addicted to them! China hard labor Apple camps do not phase selfish americans. Samsung has a better phone features and they are ethical towards the employees. Some people love these gadgets more than people. Einstein said when technology surpasses human interaction we will have a world full of idiots!! Apple iphone 6 this summer. Are you drooling yet? Will Siri do more than wake you up ! cant wait lol
- ryansafannFeb 20, 2015by
Great value for the money!
the phone is great and has great smartphone features. The only thing lacking is that its not 4g capable. Other than that it is and awesome phone.
- msvgal16May 09, 2015by
Love the iPhone!
This was my 1st Smartphone. Love it, but still getting used to all the things you can do with it. It doesn't come with an instruction book, so you have to ask people who have had iPhones to give you lessons. Guess I'm not savvy enough to figure it out by myself.
- doncoxjrAug 05, 2014by
Sets the standard in smartphones
easygoing to use and easy to let others use that don't know smartphones. The Samsung S% is probably the best. But you can't beat an iphone 4 for the money. The price as really come down since the iphone 5 as been out