Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $899.74Trending at $926.87
- $199.99Trending at $204.99
- $194.99Trending at $199.99
- $208.99Trending at $219.99
- $262.99Trending at $285.00
- $268.64Trending at $274.00
- $329.95Trending at $339.95
About this product
- DescriptionWith a 3.5-inch display screen, the Apple iPhone 3GS gives you a clear view of all the content and applications on it. Its 3 MP camera lets you capture your favourite moments on the go. This device is powered by the 600 MHz ARM Cortex A8 processor that lets you easily operate various applications at the same time. Additionally, its Li-ion battery a 12-hour talk time allowing you to communicate for long hours.
- Storage Capacity8GB
- Family LineApple iPhone
- Cellular BandGSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900,UMTS/HSDPA 850/1900/2100
- Screen Size3.5"
- Operating SystemiOS
- Display TechnologyColour
- Wireless InterfaceBuilt-in Wireless
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Talking Battery LifeUp to 12 hr
- Standby Battery LifeUp to 300 hr
- Processor Speed620 MHz
- Antenna TypeIntegrated
- Camera Resolution3.0MP
- Digital Camera FeaturesAuto Focus
- Display Size320 x 480
- Display Colour Depth24-bit (16.7M Colours)
- FeaturesHands-Free,Predictive Text,Speakerphone,Vibration,Web Browser
- Multimedia FeaturesIntegrated Digital Camera,MP3 player,Video Capture,Video Player,Video Recorder,Voice recorder
- Organizer FeaturesCalendar
- Digital Camera FeaturesAuto Focus
- Supported Data FormatsHSDPA
- Height11.43 cm
- Width6.1 cm
- Depth1.22 cm
- Weight136.08 g
- Screen Type16M Colours
- Memory Card SupportedBuilt-In Memory
- Audio OutputBuilt in Speaker
- Messaging Protocols SupportedMMS,SMS
Most relevant reviews
- archerjoe_123Jul 02, 2013by
Disappointing the speaker doesn't work, otherwise great.
I purchased this product for my mother as a present. It's very easy to use however I was disappointed to find that the speaker on the phone does not work. Otherwise she loves it. Great for taking photos of grand kids. Ease of use for Internet and text messages.
- mcmastcrOct 11, 2012by
Nice phone but the battery life can drop quickly with solid use
Purchased this phone for my son as I have had the same phone before and was very happy with it. The phone is very functional and easy to use especially the navigation. This phone was purchased refurbished and was in excellent condition however after a month or so the battery life degraded. These phone do use alot of battery if alot of app's are open and you use online app's like facebook alot. Overall a very solid phone for those that dont want to spend the big money on the latest models.
- ecopawsAug 04, 2012by
Great cred for a kid
Dad,Dad can i have an iphone was the relentless drone for well over six months.
Crikey and eight year old can be persistent!
There was no way I was risking an new one with she of such tender years.
This was the solution- it cost a small fraction of the new price, it works brilliantly and gives her the cred that any self respecting junior fashionista could desire.
She's less than enthusiastic about the plan though....
How can you be super cool with a brilliant phone if you can only call your parents or the emergency numbers.
Life is cruel - ask my eight year old.
- today137Nov 04, 2012by
Good phone, I would buy another
I bought it because I needed a second iPhone 3GS - I like because it is easy to use and it is readily upgradeable - no dislikes - I would not buy another one as I have all I need unless, of course, one broke down
- k_docksApr 06, 2012by
Awsome product, should have got one a lot sooner.
This is my first iPhone and I now know what everyone raves about. I'm not sure how I survived without one.
I bought the iPhone so that I could use a bird app when out photographing birds and wild life.
I have found that I have many more uses for it than I originally intended when choosing one to purchase. I'm not sure there are too many things that I dislike about it other than maybe I should have bought a 16GB model.
This phone may not have all the bells and whistles of the latest iPhone but it is good enough for my purposes.