CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Apple iPhone 3GS - 8GB - Black (Fido) Smartphone
About this product
- Product InformationWith 3.5-inch display screen, the iPhone 3GS cell phone gives you a clear view of all the contents and applications. The Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g connectivity of this Apple smartphone allows you to chat with friends, view your mails, and surf from almost anywhere. The 3 MP camera of this Apple cell phone lets you capture your favorite moments with amazing clarity. The iPhone 3GS cell phone features 600 MHz ARM Cortex A8 processor that lets you easily operate various applications at the same time. The 256 MB RAM of this Apple smartphone rapidly processes all your files and data. The Li-Ion Battery of this Apple cell phone offers 12 hours of talk time so that you can interact for hours together.
- Family LineApple iPhone
- Storage Capacity8GB
- Network Generation3G
- BandGSM / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS / HSDPA 850/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution3.0MP
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1219 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 720 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 300 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size3.5"
- Display Resolution320 x 480 pixels
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.5 in.
- Depth0.48 in.
- Width2.4 in.
- Weight4.8 oz
- Release Date6/19/2009
Most relevant reviews
- alar71Feb 21, 2011by
Iphone 2g 1st Generation 8 g cellphone
I recently received this phone. And I must say that it is a remarkable iphone. I am very impressed with how it responds to touch easily. And that you can download basically numerous category of apps for free. I brought a 2G, 1st Generation Iphone 8G and the functionality of this phone is extraordinary. I have own many types of phones before but this one is by far the best. The reception of videos is crystal clear, not to mentioned the high quality of the pictures. I am still learning about the many features of this phone. And I have not downloaded any music yet, but I'm sure it is as simply as downloading applications to this phone. This is a must have. I decided to buy this phone because I wanted the real iphone and not a generic imitation iphone.
- 1042844012@dele...Feb 03, 2011by
used i phone and broken screen , i deiced to buy it because was very cheap.
p for sale is an Iphone 3Gs 32gb in great condition. It includes original box, charger, earphones, manual, eject pin...i will also throw in a hardcase. phone is jailbroken and is on the 4.0.1 firmware which means that it can be unlocked and its a MB.
If you want to activate a used iPhone, you have a few options. The first option is the easiest: take it to an AT&T Wireless store and set up a new account. A second option is to jailbreak the iPhone and use it as an iPod touch without phone service. A third option is to jailbreak and unlock the iPhone for use on another carrier like T-Mobile.
- ghostyrobotFeb 25, 2011by
iPhone 1st Gen
The iPhone (pronounced /ˈaɪfoʊn/ EYE-fohn) is a line of Internet and multimedia-enabled smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc. The first iPhone was introduced on January 9, 2007.
An iPhone can function as a video camera, camera phone with text messaging and visual voicemail, a portable media player, and an Internet client with e-mail, web browsing, and both Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity. The user interface is built around the device's multi-touch screen, including a virtual keyboard rather than a physical one. Third-party as well as Apple applications are available from the App Store, which launched in mid-2008 and now has well over 300,000 "apps" approved by Apple. These apps have diverse functionalities, including games, reference, GPS navigation, social networking, security and advertising for television shows, films, and celebrities.Read full review
- pellegrin1976fc...Mar 03, 2011by
Inexpensive phone for the features, but hard to use
I bought the used iPhone the last week. It has a 1M-pixel camera, unlocked for used for any carrier, and speakerphone. My only complaint is that the phone don't turn on, but the seller put in in the auction an was great because I fixed, and haved a great additional functions. Overall, I'd recommend the phone if you're on a budget.
- vadim_slyusarevNov 01, 2010by
Apple iphone 1st Generation (8GB) (Unlocked)
State, the phone is fully consistent opispniyu Lot
Very good phone, lots of useful functions, easy to use