Apple iPhone 3GS - 8GB - Black (Factory Unlocked) Smartphone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $219.99Trending at $236.99
- $214.95Trending at $229.95
- $449.23Trending at $459.77
- $298.99Trending at $317.11
- $549.94Trending at $569.23
- $224.99Trending at $228.98
About this product
- Product InformationWith 3.5-inch display screen, the iPhone 3GS cell phone gives you a clear view of all the contents and applications. The Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g connectivity of this Apple smartphone allows you to chat with friends, view your mails, and surf from almost anywhere. The 3 MP camera of this Apple cell phone lets you capture your favorite moments with amazing clarity. The iPhone 3GS cell phone features 600 MHz ARM Cortex A8 processor that lets you easily operate various applications at the same time. The 256 MB RAM of this Apple smartphone rapidly processes all your files and data. The Li-Ion Battery of this Apple cell phone offers 12 hours of talk time so that you can interact for hours together.
- NetworkFactory Unlocked
- Family LineApple iPhone
- Storage Capacity8GB
- Network Generation2G,3G
- BandGSM / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS / HSDPA 850/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution3.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsBuilt-In Memory
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1219 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 720 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 300 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size3.5"
- Display Resolution320 x 480 pixels
- Color Depth18-bit (262000 Colors)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.55 in.
- Depth0.48 in.
- Width2.44 in.
- Weight4.8 oz
- Release Date6/19/2009
Most relevant reviews
- myrna10171944Oct 24, 2015by
I Love My Apple iPhone 3gs!
It does all the basic phone a smart phone needs to do, gps, e-mail, surf the net, camera, etc. I will continue to order this model as long as my phone service can be received over it because it is easy to use and I don't want to learn to use another model. The newer phones have a few features that might be convenient, but not at the cost of having to learn to use another phone. It is usually at least $100 less expensive than the newer models. I would especially recommend it for youngsters, who are prone to lose or damage their phones.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used
- olasonar11Aug 13, 2014by
iPhone 3GS still going strong in 2014!
Im not one to always buy the latest version of a product but having a need for a smartphone I purchased an iPhone 3GS 8GB and have really loved everything about it. You don't really need the latest iPhone unless you are trying to keep up with the Joneses. The iPhone 3GS still has the all the great basic features I need, a good quality camera, fast web surfing, voice memos, video recording, music storage on iTunes, and much more. Aside from all the thousands of apps that still support iPhone 3GS, I have to say my favorite features would be text messaging with emoji, maps; it saves you so much time in unfamiliar cities, and the calendar alerts to remind you of all that stuff you need to get done. Being factory unlocked is also a must for me for foreign travel, I can simply purchase a a new sim card for a minimal fee when I arrive and use a local prepaid network, same phone, new country! As far as aesthetics are concerned this iPhone is very stylish and elegant with its curved case and chrome bezel. It retains the look of the original iPhone. In addition the quality of the graphics, and overall build quality is really quite high for a device that is supposedly outdated. If you don't want to be charged charged a ridculous price for the latest iPhone but desire a good smartphone then the iPhone 3GS is for you.Read full review
- johnv6852Feb 04, 2015by
Who needs a $600 phone?
Actually I bought 2 of these phones. After receiving the first one and checking it out and finding it to be authentic I ordered the second one. My wife was wanting a new phone and this was the perfect phone for her. Not real fancy according to the standards of our younger generation but more than adequate for the senior citizen. She will keep this phone until it no longer can function. Everything on the phone works really, really well. If you want the basic talk/text this is a phone for you because if my wife can use it anyone can. Everything that she uses on this phone works exceptionally well, camera, notes, calendar, etc., etc.
- res-super-9Mar 25, 2016by
Very Good Phone
IPhone I bought from you. I have been successfully It is a phone with good quality at all. And value for money However, the delivery may be a little expensive. But I like it because I like it. The day after, if you want to sell more phones. I was the first to enter.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used
- rod479Sep 03, 2014by
Depending on what you are looking for this phone even though it is several generations old works well, is easy to use and does just what I want. Because I have an IPAD and a PC I wanted to have a phone that would maintain my calendar, contacts, texting and emails across all 3 platforms and the 3GS does it for me. Using ICloud I am able to achieve this. I am not into all the stuff the younger generation(s) want. I just want a good phone with the features I want. I can still utilize several aps that I chose. For what I paid for it on ebay and because I use Consumer Cellular for my phone service...........I'm happy.