Apple iPhone 3GS - 8GB - Black (AT&T) Smartphone (MC555LL/A)
About this product
- Product InformationWith its 3.5-inch display screen, the iPhone 3GS cell phone gives you a clear view of online content, stored data, and applications. The Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g connectivity of this Apple smartphone allows you to chat with friends and family while allowing you to view emails and surf the internet. The 3 MP camera of this Apple cell phone lets you capture your favorite moments with amazing clarity. The iPhone 3GS cell phone features a 600 MHz ARM Cortex A8 processor that lets you easily operate various applications at the same time. The 256 MB RAM of this Apple smartphone rapidly processes all your files and data. The Li-Ion Battery of this Apple cell phone offers 12 hours of talk time so that you can interact for hours on end.
- User Manual
- Family LineApple iPhone
- Storage Capacity8GB
- Network Generation2G,3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandGSM / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS / HSDPA 850/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution3.0MP
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1219 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 720 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 300 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size3.5"
- Display Resolution320 x 480 pixels
- Color Depth18-bit (262000 Colors)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.55 in.
- Depth0.48 in.
- Width2.44 in.
- Weight4.8 oz
Most relevant reviews
- buynbidelnJul 01, 2015by
Excellent product to recommend as daily use.
To date from several years of using smartphones I still prefer to use the iphone 3gs among the iphone family despite of the fact that apple introduced more modern products like the iphone 4,5,and 6.
What I like to 3gs is very sturdy perhaps of its tempered glass yet I protected it with hard plastic case.Numerous times I dropped hard in concrete floors or on hard objects and it maintained optimum performance without problem of breaking.Very cheap indeed but usability is as good as the others.such as -excellent clear camera snapshots,excellent to men pockets(not bulky unlike iphone 5 and 6).Prolong battery,it has enough storage especially if you know how to clear cache and clear history browsing and clear unwanted programs or apps.
To date I have used the other iphones but my preference I am currently using daily is my iphopne 3gs 32gb enable to keep me worry free of losing,dropping and connectivity is as excellent as the other iphones.Read full review
- swai_lafaFeb 28, 2015by
OUTSTANDING SERVICES AND VERY [S]ATISFIED
The iPhone 3GS finally adds common cell phone features like multimedia messaging, video recording, and voice dialing. It runs faster; its promised battery life is longer; and the multimedia quality continues to shine.
kept in mind when buying the iphone 3GS you will have a place of history with you-remember Steven Paul Jobs February 24, 1955 – October 5, 2011) was an American entreprenur,
 marketer, and inventor, who was the cofounder, chairman, and CEO of Apple Inc. Through Apple, he is widely recognized as a charismatic and design-driven pioneer of the personal computer revolution. *************************review by Power Of Attorney Consultant ***********************
- oldgram1Jun 26, 2015by
Nice phone that works fine for my use.
This phone works great. I didn't want to pay a lot but wanted an Iphone and this worked for me. Unfortunately, still have problems with AT&T signal at my home. AT&T just doesn't have towers in this area and many people have this issue. Works fine when I'm away from home. Still learning all the things the phone can do.
Only downside is that some apps don't work on the phone - only work on newer phones. I like the phone better the android phone that I previously used.
- craig0312donnaJul 20, 2016by
I got this phone fpr my grandson and he was very happy with it. He lived it and it works great.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used
- vdolorise64Aug 05, 2014by
dissatisfied with this particular phone
I loved the iphone 3gs when I first received it, but started having problems with the battery losing power the second day after receiving it. Returned it and had battery replaced, but could not get phone to charge after getting it back. After finally getting phone to charge, it started cutting off randomly throughout the day. The iphone itself looked great, but it had a some issues and I was disappointed with it. Ended up getting a full refund for the iphone 3gs. I still believe that the iphone 3gs is a good phone with lots of great features, but my experience with this particular phone was not good.