More items related to this product
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $377.00Trending at $439.99
- $245.00Trending at $249.95
- $219.95Trending at $239.99
- $429.99Trending at $524.95
- $214.99Trending at $219.95
- $595.45Trending at $619.99
- $460.00Trending at $499.99
About this product
- Product InformationWith 3.5-inch display screen, the iPhone 3GS cell phone gives you a clear view of all the contents and applications. The Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g connectivity of this Apple smartphone allows you to chat with friends, view your mails, and surf from almost anywhere. The 3 MP camera of this Apple cell phone lets you capture your favorite moments with amazing clarity. The iPhone 3GS cell phone features 600 MHz ARM Cortex A8 processor that lets you easily operate various applications at the same time. The 256 MB RAM of this Apple smartphone rapidly processes all your files and data. The Li-Ion Battery of this Apple cell phone offers 12 hours of talk time so that you can interact for hours together.
- Family LineApple iPhone
- Storage Capacity32GB
- Network TechnologyGSM / EDGE / UMTS / HSDPA
- BandGSM / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS / HSDPA 850/1900/2100
- Operating SystemiOS
- Camera Resolution3.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsBuilt-In Memory
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1219 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 720 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 300 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size3.5"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height115.5 mm
- Depth12.3 mm
- Width62.1 mm
- Weight135 gr
Most relevant reviews
- pierhead0Jan 22, 2011by
Good but not good enough
Using the iphone is different from any other phone I have used. It took about a day to get used to all its funny ways. To do some things you have to be connected to itunes which I hate as all it tries to do is sell you apps. The phone does do everything it says on the tin. It is fast to operate and has a very clear signal when using the telephone. Connections to bluetooth and WiFi devices is probably the fastest of any smart phone I have owned. It never drops connections which is excellent. There are downsides. The battery life is awful I just get a day out of a fully charged phone. My last smartphone a Nokia E72 lasted 5 days with the same usage. Some of the applications cannot be modified in the way I would expect from a smartphone. APPLE have restricted control of lots of the applications and as a result makes the phone for me a less satisfactory purchase. Overall I have to say it has been reliable, fast and done the minimum I would have expected from the phone. I would recommend.Read full review
- trolleybus56Apr 09, 2012by
Very pleased, best buy on eBay for ages and can't wait to do it again.
This was a very good buy replacing the 8gb version as this model had better RAM and a massive hD of 32gb, I have almost completed putting on most of my CD's via iTunes onto the phones iPod, what with all the best Apps, total tracks to date are: 1482 with 14.70gb, doubt that I will fill the space up. Features 5/5 Ease of use 5/5 Battery life 3/5 performed as the 8gb and expected better Value for money 5/5 as the 3G (S) was in mint condition with little restoration, had been using Brasso to take out minute scratches from the case - very fast machine and very please with my purchase.
- annbranston2012Jul 12, 2012by
great value for money excellent product
love this phone its easy to use and has great looks and features, money well spent! only critisism is its battery life when being used alot goes down quickly i bourght this phone as my whole family recommended it we all have one now. it has unlimited uses and the grafics are excellent.
- deepreddeeFeb 08, 2013by
Well worth the money as it does so much!
The only downside to this phone is the camera does not have a flash, however, it is a phone and not meant to be a camera so it's only a small downside. Having 32GB allows storage for a huge music collection. This was actually a gift for my partner as I have the same model and love it. Would recommend this phone to anyone, especially now it will become cheaper as so many people HAVE to have the latest model, which in my opinion is much too high a price when you can get the 3GS for around the £100 mark.
- jogetjandocAug 06, 2010by
my precious iPhone 3GS
i like the phone... it is what i wanted. the specifications are great and what i wanted the phone to have. it is official unlocked and that's one of the main reasons i bought the phone. great seller and great price.