Apple iPhone 3GS - 32GB - White (AT&T) Smartphone (MC138LL/A)
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $199.99Trending at $229.95
- $203.58Trending at $209.77
- $227.88Trending at $265.00
- $361.99Trending at $369.99
- $289.99Trending at $319.89
- $361.99Trending at $379.99
- $149.99Trending at $154.99
About this product
- Product InformationWith 3.5-inch display screen, the iPhone 3GS cell phone gives you a clear view of all the contents and applications. The Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g connectivity of this Apple smartphone allows you to chat with friends, view your mails, and surf from almost anywhere. The 3 MP camera of this Apple cell phone lets you capture your favorite moments with amazing clarity. The iPhone 3GS cell phone features 600 MHz ARM Cortex A8 processor that lets you easily operate various applications at the same time. The 256 MB RAM of this Apple smartphone rapidly processes all your files and data. The Li-Ion Battery of this Apple cell phone offers 12 hours of talk time so that you can interact for hours together.
- Family LineApple iPhone
- Storage Capacity32GB
- Network Generation3G
- BandGSM / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS / HSDPA 850/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution3.0MP
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1219 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 720 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 300 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size3.5"
- Display Resolution320 x 480 pixels
- Color Depth18-bit (262000 Colors)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.55 in.
- Depth0.48 in.
- Width2.44 in.
- Weight4.8 oz
- Release Date6/19/2009
Most relevant reviews
- msawyer0528Sep 03, 2011by
Awesome product! Connects you to the world.
I had an I phone 4 and really loved it but I lost it and can't get another for 1 more year so the I phone 3 was my best option for the remaining time on my contract. I love all the apps you can get with the I phone. I don't think the battery lasts as long as with the I phone 4. Mine works great but the I phone 4 has features that are not on the I phone 3 such as a flash for your camera and a flat bottom. The I phone 3 takes great pictures and I think that the screen is very clear when viewing apps or your photos. Much better than other phones I have seen. I would recommend the I phone to anyone. I love the ease of use and the amount of information you can download with it.
- artemdatas999Feb 08, 2012by
Best smartphone at an affordable price!
great phone at an affordable price! Multi-functional, easy to use! In the iPhone is all I need! Easy to use, quick synchronization, a huge selection of applications, excellent speed, good camera, amazing music player.
- shegiffDec 06, 2011by
Get this version iPhone!
Great phone. If you cant afford the latest 4s or 4 models, than the 3gs is perfect for you, as it is for me. Once you do the software updates, it does just about everything the latest models do at this time (besides siri). Camera is OK, it does its job for those quick snapshots, nothing to write home about. However it is better than your standard flip phone from another brand. Ive compaired this with my friends 4s, and the speeds are about the same, picture quality is better with 4s, its got the older design (but who cares!). All in all, save your $$ with the latest model, and buy this one! Especially if you can find one in excellent condition. Expect to pay about 175 for an excellent condition version on ebay. Dont pay any more than that. Be patient!
- teymur92Sep 12, 2011by
Apple iPhone 3GS - 16GB - White (AT&T) Smartphone
At first it was just good enough that the Jesus phone was finally being released, and last year Apps took it to a new level. This time around Apple is counting on under the hood improvements to continue driving iPhone sales. The Apple iPhone 3GS is the latest and greatest, bringing a faster processor, faster internet, increased graphics and an increase in storage. Memory has also been doubled; it’s now available in 16 and 32GB versions, though the 8GB 3G will remain on sale with a new, lower $99 price tag. Last year we liked the 3G, but felt Apple missed the mark by simply improving on the product rather than pushing innovation. The App Store has proven to be a huge success, but this is on the software side and 2G owners have benefited just as much. The 3GS threatens to be the same, and with minimal software improvement from 2.0 to 3.0 we have to wonder just how much of an upgrade that little S really brings.Read full review
- narntekJan 27, 2011by
I tried it
This was a review I had posted before on Phonescoop, well heres my review
Me being an apple fan- sadly not having a mac, just have ipod touch, I love it. Well I went to the Apple Store and I tried this phone out. It is the coolest phone I think now that AT&T has out.
Everything on this phone is pros, you can send messages to your buddies, videos, youtube, and can get 32gb side.
I really love this phone and it is too bad I cant get it, but I can always go to the store and play with it.
I like the cut, copy, paste feature it is really cool. Apple has done a great job.
I also stopped by and looked at the new Nao 5th Generation. it is sweeet, you can video and upload on it, which if I get the new one, since my flip is now looking all worn out, I will probably use that as my new camera.
The only little con I have is the phone looks extremely slippery, so I think I would drop the phone. I don't know why I just can see the phone in about a little 230,000 glass shards on the ground all broken.
I did have a 2g for work, and it didn't feel this way, I think though if you would get a good case that would not have issues with slipping from your hands, then this phone will do the job just fine.
The phone I played with was the white 32gb, I do also like the new ipod touch 16gb it has actual speakers, and you can play the music on it, gosh I am soo like a kid in the candy store.Read full review