Apple iPhone 3GS - 32GB - Black (AT&T) Smartphone (MC137LL/A)
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $204.95Trending at $208.99
- $275.00Trending at $294.89
- $269.99Trending at $294.89
- $205.00Trending at $219.99
- $208.95Trending at $219.95
- $539.00Trending at $578.55
- $219.99Trending at $252.99
About this product
- Product InformationWith 3.5-inch display screen, the iPhone 3GS cell phone gives you a clear view of all the contents and applications. The Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g connectivity of this Apple smartphone allows you to chat with friends, view your mails, and surf from almost anywhere. The 3 MP camera of this Apple cell phone lets you capture your favorite moments with amazing clarity. The iPhone 3GS cell phone features 600 MHz ARM Cortex A8 processor that lets you easily operate various applications at the same time. The 256 MB RAM of this Apple smartphone rapidly processes all your files and data. The Li-Ion Battery of this Apple cell phone offers 12 hours of talk time so that you can interact for hours together.
- Family LineApple iPhone
- Storage Capacity32GB
- Network Generation3G
- BandGSM / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS / HSDPA 850/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution3.0MP
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1219 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 720 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 300 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size3.5"
- Display Resolution320 x 480 pixels
- Color Depth18-bit (262000 Colors)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.55 in.
- Depth0.48 in.
- Width2.44 in.
- Weight4.8 oz
- Release Date6/19/2009
Most relevant reviews
- bobsw1Apr 20, 2016by
Great size, functions like a modern smart phone
Although this design is a few years old, it has all the features you could want. Functions well with mail, plays music easily at one tenth the cost of today's smartphone. Using it with a ATT gophone card, really saves money compared to contract services. Only thing missing is a facing camera.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- neh2Feb 13, 2015by
iPhone 3GS highly recommended.
The Apple 3GS, although an older iPhone, still has plenty of speed, features, and apps that work well with it. The 3mb camera with both still and video capabilities takes very good pictures, even though it has no flash feature. The disadvantage is that it is a rear facing camera so with SKYPE others can not see you unless you turn the iPhone around.
It is light weight, attractive, and easily fits in a pocket.
If you want to get a good iPhone with a decent camera for an inexpensive price I highly recommend the iPhone 3GS.
Obviously, it does not have the features of the iPhones 4, 5, & 6 but it is a whole lot easier on the pocket book.
- buynbidelnMay 12, 2015by
Great product of men pocket.
THis iphone has the most memory in the 3GS family and so fit well of watching youtube movies,listen to musics,yet more storage for photos or camera use.
I owned this item to complete my collection.
The iphone 3GS fit well in men's pocket which I prefer to carry ,unlike iphone5 and iphone 6 they are bulky unless you carry a handbag.
Despite a frequent fall to hard surfaces ,this kind of iphones once housed in a hard plastic case withstand jarring and trouble free.Indeed,its my favorite.
- rogerhgaFeb 04, 2014by
Older version, but still a great, functional phone and for a lot less money
I purchased this used of course. It is a great phone in great condition, well maintained by the previous owner. I got an AT&T phone because I needed one compatible with Consumer Cellular. Consumer realized I needed a new SIM and sent it to me free, activated the phone for free, and now I'm connecting to the internet via the wireless. The phone has good reception, crystal clear voice, and is really easy to use. I know it's not an i5, but for the money it more than meets my needs.
- nudistbuddhistApr 09, 2014by
Once the best, still a great phone
The Apple IPhone 3GS is still one of the top entry level smartphones at a bargain price. The operating system is flawless, still up-dated through the Apple I-store. It is a true world phone, perfect to take on vacations overseas. Reception is excellent. The apps are top notch. It has that perfect feeling in the palm of your hand. The size is just right for a pocket phone. So many phones today are just too big to slip in a front pocket. The 3GS is a bit of a battery hog, especially when running apps like GPS. But when you can find it in excellent condition for less than $100, it's hard to beat.