CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Apple iPhone 3GS - 16GB - White Smartphone
More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a 3.5-inch display, the Apple iPhone 3GS gives you a clear view of all device's contents and applications. It offers Wi-Fi connectivity that allows you to chat with your friends, view your emails, and browse the Internet from almost anywhere. The 3 MP camera of this Apple smartphone lets you capture your favourite moments with superior clarity. It is powered by a 600 MHz ARM Cortex A8 processor that lets you operate various applications at the same time. With a 256 MB RAM, this Apple smartphone rapidly processes all your files and data. Its built-in lithium-ion battery offers up to 12 hours of talk time on a single charge.
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Family LineApple iPhone
- Cellular BandGSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900,UMTS/HSDPA 850/1900/2100
- Screen Size3.5"
- Operating SystemiOS
- Display TechnologyColour
- Wireless InterfaceBuilt-in Wireless
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Talking Battery LifeUp to 12 hr
- Standby Battery LifeUp to 300 hr
- Processor Speed620 MHz
- Antenna TypeIntegrated
- Camera Resolution3.0MP
- Digital Camera FeaturesAuto Focus
- Display Size320 x 480
- Display Colour Depth24-bit (16.7M Colours)
- FeaturesHands-Free,Predictive Text,Speakerphone,Vibration,Web Browser
- Multimedia FeaturesIntegrated Digital Camera,MP3 player,Video Capture,Video Player,Video Recorder,Voice recorder
- Organizer FeaturesCalendar
- Digital Camera FeaturesAuto Focus
- Supported Data FormatsHSDPA
- Height11.43 cm
- Width6.1 cm
- Depth1.22 cm
- Weight136.08 g
- Screen Type16M Colours
- Memory Card SupportedBuilt-In Memory
- Audio OutputBuilt in Speaker
- Messaging Protocols SupportedSMS
Most relevant reviews
- dam1830Sep 14, 2012by
Falls short of expectations
I bought this model because of the reviews & friends user advice.* The features are better than most currently on the market,the omission of a flash on camera is disapointing Y would it be omitted? Also although a minimum of buttons is good they are a little clumsy for quick access.* This phone is easy to use with minimum searching for item locations.* The battery life for regular users is pathetic, I am an average user & had to purchase a juice pak so as not to run low on battery & juice paks are over priced.* They were value for money, now I am not so sure with HTC & Galaxy models having the edge. Still this model iphone is probably the best of the iphones so far.
- cathieh4024Nov 03, 2012by
Pleasantly surprised with the ease or use.
Not being very technically minded with mobile phones, I was a little dubious about getting this phone even after my son had told me that id manage it.......NO WORRIES! He's 21!!!
He suggested this particular model for me as its reasonably simple to use and not quite as in depth technically as the later models.
Ive been pleasantly surprised and very happy with my purchase. Its reasonably easy to work out how to do things, and compared to my Nokia Lumia that i had prior to this, its a breeze and not quite as 'touchy'.
Id be talking on the phone and a section of my hair or an earring would touch the hold button or other and my call would be silent and hard to get back.
I haven't had that trouble with this phone.
Im honestly very happy with the iPHONE 3Gs and would recommend it to beginners and others like me.Read full review
- holly.sarah.ber...Feb 03, 2012by
Very Happy with iphone
My children have iphone4s and they rave about how good they are, so I decided to purchase one, I didnt want to pay too much for the phone, I researched the 3gs and I purchased one. I simply love it, it is easy to use, has some fantastic features, such as facebook, ebay, westpac, and other apps. When my plan with optus is up for review I will get the latest phone hopefully an iphone5, I will pass this phone onto my husband.
- kanegeorgiaFeb 03, 2012by
Product faulty regret purchase
I thought I would buy this product because it was a reconditioned model and not so expensive.
It was for my son at Xmas. He takes his phone to school and throws it in his bags literally.
So I thought this was the best option as it wouldn't be so stressful if I payed a lot and it was stolen from his bag or broken.
We have had the product for less than 2 months and the screen is playing up.
The brighness doesn't work and the screen is far too dark to use.
We have also had trouble sincronising to the laptop.
I now need to send back and pay for postage.
I really can't be bothered with this hassle and now am regretting the purchase.
I would rather my money back and put toward a new one
I normally have a rule not to purchase phones through eBay as this will be my third fail
Please bewareRead full review
- ashlee_grahamFeb 01, 2012by
Very happy customer.
I love this phone. It has everything I need. Its so handy and useful. Its easy to use. I will never go back from Apple.