More items related to this product
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $214.99Trending at $239.99
- $324.99Trending at $423.94
- $419.99Trending at $464.95
- $129.95Trending at $144.94
- $214.11Trending at $217.99
- $179.95Trending at $189.88
- $445.00Trending at $549.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe iPhone redefines what the user can do on a mobile phone. This series of smartphones designed by Apple features an extremely responsive multitouch display, including a virtual keyboard. It supports 3G, which enables users to quickly access the web over their cellular network. Featuring an attractive design, the device is powered by the iOS operating system.
- Storage Capacity8GB
- Family LineApple iPhone
- Cellular BandGSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900,UMTS/HSDPA 850/1900/2100
- Screen Size3.5"
- Operating SystemiOS
- Display TechnologyColour
- Wireless InterfaceBluetooth,WLAN 802.11b,WLAN 802.11g
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Talking Battery LifeUp to 10 hr
- Standby Battery LifeUp to 300 hr
- Antenna TypeIntegrated
- Camera Resolution2.0MP
- Display Size320 x 480
- Display Colour Depth18-bit (262k Colours)
- Multimedia FeaturesMP3 player,MPEG4 video playback
- Organizer FeaturesAlarm clock,Calendar
- Security FeaturesKeyboard Lock
- Supported Data FormatsJ2ME,UMTS,WAP
- Height11.43 cm
- Width6.1 cm
- Depth1.22 cm
- Weight133.24 g
- Screen Type16M Colours
- Memory Card SupportedBuilt-In Memory
- Audio OutputBuilt in Speaker,Headphone Jack
- Messaging Protocols SupportedIMAP4,POP3,SMS
Most relevant reviews
- princeramziMar 07, 2012by
It is not the best!
Generally speaking, it's good with almost all features the users need but the battery life is unexpectedly short & below average. For people not familiar to iTune & computing it's difficult to use. I my self now shifted to use Samsung Galaxy which I find it excellant in every thing. I would prefer Samsung now as #1 best phone with long battery life, easy to use and all features are available.
- flipperfootyOct 10, 2012by
Absolutely recommend this phone to all
Excellent phone, very easy to use,very responsive unlike my other phone,the size is perfect. The battery life lasts surprisingly a long time, absolutely value for money. It takes an amazing photo, so very crisp & clear, Im actually using mine at the moment at work on my docking station for easy acces to music As well as work related. An overall fantastic phone, don't think I will be replacing it for a very long time.
- quickdraw_71Jun 02, 2012by
Nokia users... Don't even try this thing. You will hate it and rue the day!
HATE IT!!! I bought it because someone gave me their old one, which didn't work, but I had the Apple SIM so I bought another 2nd hand (should have just got a new SIM). Apple interface is pretty, but ambiguous and useless compared to my Nokia. Camera is rubbish, and there's NO VIDEO at all. Half the iTunes Apps I've downloaded either don't work, or take so long I give up, and besides, they drain the battery in half an hr flat. I've just confirmed what a long suspected. Apple products are gimmicky flips for people who are easily dazzled, care little for computer knowledge, and never learned what features their Nokia actually had! I'd better put it back on Ebay before my rant goes viral!
- natasa112011Mar 05, 2012by
I need iphone eather fixed ir replaced with new one.
Hi, I am little bit late with my replay. However I have problem with one of phones recently bought . It was bought for present and sent overseas, when my friend received it, it was working for one day and stoped, screen went black and after that there was no signs on iphone. My friend sent iphone back to me last week and know I would like to return it back to supplier. Can you please send me his details so I can ask him either to fix it or send us a new phone. Please respond asap. I can be cintacted via email email@example.com or 0400575354. Regards Natasa
- shay_chevJan 10, 2012by
Not a good product, not worth the money I paid.. :(
I'm not very happy with my purchase as I paid $280 for my item and it took along time to get here, had no tracking and is very slow whilst you are using it.. As I was trying out the phone I realized it had been jail broken.. I did not know what that was so I looked it up.. I found out it makes your phone slow and the apps hardly work on it!! The Internet is the worst as it takes nearly 5mins just to bring up Facebook.. I really wish I had of brought off someone better or just went to a shop and purchased it.. As it was a Christmas present for my husband.. :(