Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
More items related to this product
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $185.99Trending at $194.74
- $297.11Trending at $330.00
- $294.99Trending at $335.00
- $329.99Trending at $339.95
- $209.99Trending at $219.99
- $575.00Trending at $599.99
- $214.95Trending at $234.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe iPhone redefines what the user can do on a mobile phone. This series of smartphones designed by Apple features an extremely responsive multitouch display, including a virtual keyboard. It supports 3G, which enables users to quickly access the web over their cellular network. Featuring an attractive design, the device is powered by the iOS operating system.
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Family LineApple iPhone
- Cellular BandGSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900,UMTS/HSDPA 850/1900/2100
- Screen Size3.5"
- Operating SystemiOS
- Display TechnologyColour
- Wireless InterfaceBluetooth,WLAN 802.11b,WLAN 802.11g
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Talking Battery LifeUp to 10 hr
- Standby Battery LifeUp to 300 hr
- Antenna TypeIntegrated
- Camera Resolution2.0MP
- Display Size320 x 480
- Display Colour Depth18-bit (262k Colours)
- Multimedia FeaturesIntegrated Digital Camera,MP3 player,MPEG4 video playback,Video Recorder
- Organizer FeaturesAlarm clock,Calendar
- Security FeaturesKeyboard Lock
- Supported Data FormatsJ2ME,UMTS,WAP
- Height11.43 cm
- Width6.1 cm
- Depth1.22 cm
- Weight133.24 g
- Screen Type16M Colours
- Memory Card SupportedBuilt-In Memory
- Audio OutputBuilt in Speaker,Headphone Jack
- Messaging Protocols SupportedIMAP4,POP3,SMS
Most relevant reviews
- anmckay14Mar 05, 2012by
I need to upgrade this phone to something better
This phone overall is good and the quality is excellent, however, I wanted to purchase the 3GS but because of my budget I bought this phone. It's features are good but lacks the capability to upgrade to the current iOS 5.0.1 firmware and video camera mode. Multi-tasking also doesn't even with it's 4.2.1 firmware. The best thing is that its an iPhone and has great and amazing features that most phones don't have .
- mabsootahJul 01, 2012by
I am very happy with this purchase. It is as described and was posted out on time. Great value for money. I purchased it as a gift for a loved one. I disliked nothing about this product. It works fine. In comparison to other products I would have to say it is reasonable charges for the type and age of the phone. I believe it is better than the iPhone 4 the speaker works better, the display screen is iced and in general the phone works better. I am very happy with this purchase. It is as described and was posted out on time. Great value for money. I purchased it as a gift for a loved one. I disliked nothing about this product. It works fine. In comparison to other products I would have to say it is reasonable charges for the type and age of the phone. I believe it is better than the iPhone 4 the speaker works better, the display screen is iced and in general the phone works better.Read full review
- spunkyebsApr 08, 2012by
This version of the IPhone is not very good. Wish I hadn't got it now!!
It's ok. Not originally what I thought, as it's the older IPhone, so doesn't do a lot of the stuff that I thought it would. I have had a few problems with the phone since I got it. People try & ring me, but it constantly goes to voicemail, even though the phone is in my hand or right next to me & then I get a text to say I've missed a call or sometimes I get the missed call txt ages afterwards. Love the IPhone, but just not this version. Am now wanting to get the next version ASAP, so hasn't been very good value for money!!!
- 18candlesOct 08, 2012by
Obsolete product, would not recommend.
I bought an older model iphone because I did not want to spend a lot of money on a new one. I hoped at the same time that the iphone 3G would still be usable and suit my needs. The phone arrived very quickly which was good, but I was less than impressed with the product. The description failed to state what it meant by "software version" and "jailbroken", and as such I was unaware that it would be slow, non-upgradable, and practically useless. I couldn't get new versions of apps or update its software. The only positive thing I have to say about it is it's condition - it was brand new, just very, very obsolete. Since buying it, i used it for one week, passed it onto a friend who used it for two weeks, who passed it onto another person who is using it because she can't afford a new iPhone. I ended up going to the telstra shop and just getting a NEW iPhone on a plan, which is what i wanted to avoid in the first place but this product was useless so i had to. I would suggest not asking for such a high price for the phone, considering it is so old.Read full review
- so-b-itDec 11, 2012by
great product and good survice.
nice looking phone easy to use ,And I like the fact that u can use a standard size sim card, makes life easy.