More items related to this product
Top Selling in Tablets & eBook Readers
Great Prices on Tablets & eBook Readers
- $210.00Trending at $226.99
- $749.99Trending at $779.00
- $269.99Trending at $299.85
- $215.00Trending at $226.99
- $498.00Trending at $532.99
- $500.00Trending at $514.47
- $353.99Trending at $360.00
About this product
- Product InformationThe Apple iPad 3rd Generation Wi-Fi sports a 9.7-inch display that offers a clear and vivid view of the menu, pictures, movies, games and apps. With a Wi-Fi connection around, you can browse and download content on this black iPad and store on its 16GB integrated memory. This 1.44 lb Apple iPad runs on iOS operating system and is loaded with exciting features.
- CarrierNot Applicable
- Product LineiPad 3rd Generation
- Display Size9.7in (24.64 cm)
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Operating SystemiOS
- Internet ConnectivityWi-Fi
- Supported File TypesAAC,AAC LC,AAX,AAX Plus (AAX+),AIFF,AVI,Apple Lossless,Audible Enhanced Audio,Audible Format 2,Audible Format 3,Audible Format 4,DOC,DOCX,GIF,H.264,HE-AAC,HTM,HTML,JPG,Key,M4V,MOV,MP3,MP3 VBR,MP4,MPEG-4,Numbers,PDF,PPT,PPTX,Pages,Protected AAC,RTF,TIFF,TXT,VCF,WAV,XLS,XLSX
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Processor ManufacturerApple
- Processor TypeA5X
- Processor Speed1GHz
Display and Screen
- Display TechRetina Display
- Resolution2048 x 1536
- Touch Screen TechnologyMulti-Touch
- Rear Camera Resolution5 megapixel
- Front Camera Resolution0.3 megapixel
- Installed RAM1GB
Connections and Expandability
- ExpandabilityDocking Station/Port Replicator
- PC InterfaceBluetooth,USB,Wi-Fi
- Wireless capabilitiesBluetooth 4.0,Built-in Wireless,WLAN 802.11a,WLAN 802.11b,WLAN 802.11g,WLAN 802.11n
- Audio InputMicrophone
- Audio OutputSpeaker(s)
- Height24.12 cm (9.5")
- Width18.57 cm (7.31")
- Depth0.94 cm (0.37")
- Weight0.652 Kg (1.44 lb.)
- Battery TechnologyLithium polymer
- Battery Run TimeUp to 10 hours
Additional Technical Informations
- Input MethodTouch-Screen
- Release Date3/15/2012
- Special FeaturesHD Compatible
Most relevant reviews
- beaniejessJan 07, 2013by
Brilliant, everyone should have one!
I bought this iPad for my boyfriend for Christmas! He wanted the most recent one but I couldn't afford full price from the shop. He is on it everyday which does drain the battery and it is quite slow to charge, you need to leave it on, untouched all night for it to fully charge.
Retina display is amazing quality, great to watch films and television series' on it.
If you haven't got 3G you can also link the iPad to your phone if you need to use the 3G. This uses a lot of your 3G data though.
Nothing has been done as half a job, can't think of any faults apart from the slow charge.
The Apple software is so easy to use in comparison to other similar products and you don't need antivirus software.
In all a great piece of kit!
- ijholsonDec 19, 2012by
Perfect Apple ipad in every way.............
I bought this for personal use and find it fantastic in every way. Its clear quick and very easy to use. I like the compact size. Should have bought this Apple ipad earlier. I can watch tv and catchups also without any buffering. Great buy.............
- fiankelDec 28, 2012by
Bought as a Christmas present for my daughter who already has an iPod - absolutely loves it, easy to use, very fast response time, packed with features! Would recommend to anyone - well done Apple!
- draculwamphyriSep 09, 2012by
A wonderful gadget with a huge host of possibilities
I'd had an Android tablet for a while and it drove me up the wall - kept crashing, locking up and generally being a pain. After a slight accident with a wall when it lost a lengthy e-mail I'd been typing, I decided to spend the extra money and buy the real thing, rather than a third rate imitation.
The hype surrounding the iPad is well deserved - it works. Perfectly. All Apple products seem to cope with everything in their stride. Connecting to wi-fi was a breeze and I was soon downloading apps and setting it up for my e-mail accounts, eBay, Facebook and Amazon. I downloaded the Kindle app and realised that my shiny new gadget made my Kindle obsolete. I sold it and bought myself a Bluetooth keyboard for the iPad - which connected without a hitch.
The selection of apps and games is first rate - just about anything you can wish for. I downloaded a HD movie and was extremely impressed at the picture quality. The retina display makes watching films and TV programmes a treat.
I just wish I'd not bothered with the Android and got one of these to start with!Read full review
- marianrose2005Jan 07, 2013by
Excellent neat little efficient machine-love it!!
I bought this iPad on a whim as so many friends had them, didn't really know what to expect but use it continually , it connects to wi-fi quickly, TV watch again facilities are very clear. I rarely use my laptop except to store photos. The iPad takes a little getting used to as different from Windows system.
Excellent map app as they all seem to be. The only small difficulty I had was getting the clear plastic cover on screen without dust clinging to it so gave up.
All good stuff!