CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Apple iPad 2 64GB, Wi-Fi + 3G (Unlocked), 9.7in - White
About this product
- Product InformationThings come alive on the stunning 9.7-inch widescreen LED Multi-Touch display of the Apple iPad 2. With WiFi and 3G support, this 64GB Apple iPad ensures you stay connected to your world all the time. The built-in dual-core A5 chip in this Wi-Fi + 3G iPad facilitates high-end gaming, surfing and overall performance. Gaming is at a vivid high with up to nine times the graphics performance on this 64GB Apple iPad. Capture immaculate shots in HD with the 0.7 MP front camera of this Wi-Fi iPad, while the secondary 0.3 MP VGA Camera lets you enjoy FaceTime video calling. For an enhanced movie-watching experience, play all your iPad’s digital content wirelessly on HDTV and speakers using AirPlay. Weighing a mere 613g, with an amazing 10-hour battery life, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR technology and more, this Apple iPad 2 is here to become another extension of you.
- ModelWi-Fi + 3G
- Product LineiPad 2
- Display Size9.7in (24.64 cm)
- Storage Capacity64GB
- Operating SystemiOS
- Internet ConnectivityWi-Fi + 3G
- Supported File TypesAAC,AAC LC,AAX,AAX Plus (AAX+),AIFF,AVI,Apple Lossless,Audible Enhanced Audio,Audible Format 2,Audible Format 3,Audible Format 4,DOC,DOCX,GIF,H.264,HE-AAC,HTM,HTML,JPG,Key,M4V,MOV,MP3,MP3 VBR,MP4,MPEG-4,Numbers,PDF,PPT,PPTX,Pages,Protected AAC,RTF,TIFF,TXT,VCF,WAV,XLS,XLSX
- Exterior ColorWhite
- Processor ManufacturerApple
- Processor TypeApple A5
- Processor Speed1GHz
Display and Screen
- Display TechLED
- Resolution1024 x 768
- Touch Screen TechnologyMulti-Touch
- Rear Camera Resolution0.7 megapixel
- Front Camera Resolution0.3 megapixel
- Installed RAM512MB
Connections and Expandability
- ExpandabilityDocking Station/Port Replicator
- PC InterfaceBluetooth,USB 2.0,Wi-Fi
- Wireless capabilitiesBluetooth,Built-in Wireless,WLAN 802.11a,WLAN 802.11b,WLAN 802.11g,WLAN 802.11n
- Audio InputMicrophone
- Audio OutputSpeaker(s)
- Height24.12 cm (9.5")
- Width18.57 cm (7.31")
- Depth0.88 cm (0.34")
- Weight0.613 Kg (1.35 lb.)
- Battery TechnologyLithium polymer
- Battery Run TimeUp to 10 hours
Additional Technical Informations
- Input MethodTouch-Screen
- Release Date3/11/2011
- Special FeaturesAccelerometer Sensor,Ambient Light Sensor,Bluetooth,Built-In Rear Camera,Built-in Front Camera,Colour Screen,Email,GPS,Gyro Sensor,Speakerphone,Touch Screen,Web Browser
Most relevant reviews
- dworksglobalMay 02, 2012by
The best tool for a busy schedule and you need to keep in touch.
This unit is really great value for money, I mainly use it for studies. I have all the books on the ibook application and it gives me the option to do some ready while on the train to work. Have email on demand is also very helpfull if you travel for around 2 hours everyday to/from work.
Taking note in a meeting audio and text makes it so easy to keep track of notes.
This is not a replacement for a laptop but an addon to a laptop I think. Very good product, well designed and easy to use.
- swain220Apr 01, 2012by
An excellent product ease of use and great battery life
I brought this I pad mainly for ease of use as I needed a device that I could take with me to type up notes on etc nthe trouble with my laptop was its big and bulky where as the iPad is a great device easy to carry and an excellent battery life.
I brought this version because I wanted to store a lot of music and documents and with the 3Gyou can connect to the net anywhere I know people say that you have to pay for the apps from apple but at the end of the day you pay for what you get and the apps are great would recommend this iPad to anyone I never thought I would be converted to apple but I am it's a great device samall easy to carry an excellent battery life what more could you ask for
- 942424832@delet...Feb 03, 2012by
Don't hesitate, it's great, Apple iPad2, 3G 64gig, is worth every penny!!
Well I'm a little bias, as I have always felt apple has always made their products just for me....
As far as the iPad 2, 3G 64gig goes, I think I've "infected" more of my friends & family into getting one for them selves than any other gadget I have ever bought. For me it's the most versatile on the go, let's stay connected, play/work piece of tech, I own, & if I had my way we would all have one for Christmas... Battery life gets better with full/empty use, connectivity is pretty fast & reliably safe. I usually spend between 6-8 hours on the iPad a day, whilst browsing, I chase up a few leads, close a few deals, a quick Skype with a client/family, reply to any mail, whilst doing the wages, & online banking, all at the coffee shop....
Yes there might be cheaper, knockoffs, & other hybrid units out there, whereas what apple have done, for the money you pay is superb...
Thanks Apple (for my iPod touch 1st gen, iPhone 3G, & iPad 2 & all other apple accessories)Read full review
- dwgwytherNov 05, 2011by
All round.. A winner in every aspect
So good I bought another one for my daughter...
Fantastic battery life, very easy to use, even my wife can use it. If you are traveling it doesn't come much better than this, Films, Books, Games, Music and much much more
And on eBay I picked them both up well below normal price, all round a winner
- ianh375Feb 02, 2012by
This is a very good buy.
I am very impressed with this item. It is remarkably quick and the battery life is amazing. The graphics display is excellent and also very quick. I've only used WiFi so far but I have checked with a mini-sim and all is very good. Internet connection is brilliant although my PCs are a little quicker.